Salary Cap: Pens Salary Cap Thread: Feb 26th, the deadline day warmup

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
You could make those 5 picks be all 5th rounders and I'd still say "you shouldn't be trading that many lottery ticket picks for a 3rd liner". But a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th? Good Christ. And then you're also adding Foote on top of it?
Wonder how much Trenin is going to cost now.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
It's not just a big haul, it's downright ludicrous.

5 draft picks for Jeannot is downright insanity. I have no clue how Tampa can rationalize that.
You would think they just traded for the next greatest top 5 generation player that will turn a franchise around lol......

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
When you make a point I will stop.

Ok, if said late 1st round pick ends up to be the right selection and the player is a legit prospect, that holds more vaule in a potential trade than most 1st round pick minus top 5 pick in a given year.

Not saying I would trade that prospect but prospects hold more vaule and to get those are likely to be in the 1st round. Every draft has busts and weve been unlucky. So have a lot of other teams but you can't dwell on the past.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
WZxthxY.png

You know that Tampa won't have any 1st-4th round picks in each of the next 3 drafts :laugh:

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Or maybe it broke the market because now sellers will point to that, and buyers will be: NFW!
Could stop the market... That is one of the crappiest deals in history of all sports..

Maybe someone got mad and was fighting after the Tamba game loss to the Pens lol..

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Tampa is so dumb they basically just traded Angelo Esposito, Keven Veilleux, Casey Pierro-Zabotel, Luca Caputi, and Alex Grant for Tanner Jeannot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad