Pens Off day/season thread “Useless information edition”

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Sidney Dogsby :)

D_USTj7UEAE75-S

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
:laugh:
I wish I was still making Phil gifs...:(

Just dropped a bunch off for them at Arizona's board before I start deleting them.

I suspected you were Kessel Mania on Twitter :laugh: (now Stone Cold Crosby)

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Took forever, but I finally got through Breaking Bad for the 2nd time.

Just watched the Finale tonight. Jesse Pinkman on the last episode looked a lot like Phil.

ep-516-50m45s-jesse.png

As such, here's leaked video of Kessel driving to Arizona. Or it may be Jesse escaping. I can't tell.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Guentz

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Took forever, but I finally got through Breaking Bad for the 2nd time.

Just watched the Finale tonight. Jesse Pinkman on the last episode looked a lot like Phil.

ep-516-50m45s-jesse.png

As such, here's leaked video of Kessel driving to Arizona. Or it may be Jesse escaping. I can't tell.

giphy.gif
arguably the greatest series finale ever. He's cast in the next season of Westworld which should be interesting. And make sure you catch his cameo in Black Mirror, it's very good.

Reactions: SEALBound

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I hate this app, or whatever it is. It makes me think about death.

I don’t make the things I post. I just find them. There’s a bunch of aged Pens going around right now. Getting old isn’t a bad thing. I have a lot of “WTF was I thinking” moments when I was much younger. I mean I still have them sometimes now but I just care less :laugh:.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I don't imagine you wash your shoes though. You probably throw them out after every use.

Also, what's with Sean Avery telling people to wash their shoes after coming home every time? Here's a thought: Take your ******* shoes off when you come into the house! What is this, a ****ing sitcom?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad