Jun 13, 2010
66673352_2899857303419795_9103540990241034358_n.jpg

Even as an old man, Letang oozes swag.

Reactions: NEPA

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Sorry guys. Seems we're out for next year. Reddit hath spoken.

Is there a bigger toilet on the internet than Reddit? Seriously.

Re: Pens missing playoffs, I'm not reading into or giving any preseason prediction any credibility. From year to year, you can pick only at about a 50% rate, really. I looked at 4 predictions and 0 had the Isles in the playoffs and 3 had them at the bottom of the Metro. Structure and chemistry are two things you can't predict. When thinking about the next season/playoffs it's "Hmm, let's look at the roster. Because they went from player A to player B and I believe player A to be better than player B therefore the entire team got worse hence they will miss the playoffs".

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Not to extend the Phil thing now that the loneliest home theater story was debunked, but it becomes hard to not love a guy who not only proudly hangs a Glitter poster next to the Godfather in his movie room, but it is inscribed.

From Mariah.

To Phil.

“To Phil: Glad I Can Be In Your Favorite Movie!”

Phil may be my favorite Pittsburgh celebrity of all time.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Athletic did an article on their favourite players to interview - Crosby got more votes than any other forward. Not what I've have expected, but I guess always being willing to answer and thinking about it counts for a lot. Cole and Lovejoy were also mentioned too.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Athletic did an article on their favourite players to interview - Crosby got more votes than any other forward. Not what I've have expected, but I guess always being willing to answer and thinking about it counts for a lot. Cole and Lovejoy were also mentioned too.

It's weird, then, that Rossi's interview with Crosby that he posted earlier this off-season was such a dud.

Edit: I see also that Fleury made the list as the best goalie to interview, which goes a long way toward explaining why his reputation around the league far exceeds his play.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
It's weird, then, that Rossi's interview with Crosby that he posted earlier this off-season was such a dud.

Rossi couldn't get an interesting interview out of Muhammed Ali. I'm pretty sure that's not Sid's fault.

I think by and large, though, Sid's just a good dude and it shows. Maybe that doesn't make him as colorful as some of the other personalities in the league, but it certainly would make him a more enjoyable person to work with.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Rossi couldn't get an interesting interview out of Muhammed Ali. I'm pretty sure that's not Sid's fault.

I think by and large, though, Sid's just a good dude and it shows. Maybe that doesn't make him as colorful as some of the other personalities in the league, but it certainly would make him a more enjoyable person to work with.

Yes, agreed. It wasn't a criticism of Sid; I'm just still really bitter about how disappointing Rossi's interview questions were.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

There's a lot of good dudes in the league, and some of them are colourful to boot. Have to say, wasn't expecting his name to be up there prominently.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00