GDT: Pens Go Buffalo Hunting. Shooting Starts @7:00 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
MM's best game in a while. Good control of the puck from what I've seen of this game. Much better.

Fighting it early as I noted earlier but since then, yes.

(wasn't a fan of the MJ goal, but the body of work has been excellent tonight)

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah mate, the Flyers worry me a little, AV has owned the Pens before while with the Rangers, Flyers are playing some very good hockey right now and I don't know how much of it is just a fluke/streak, they lost JVR and are still rolling as a by committee team.

I'm watching Derek Grant makes sick skill plays all night last night and thinking to myself 'WTF, I must be drunk like @Honour Over Glory'. :laugh:

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm watching Derek Grant makes sick skill plays all night last night and thinking to myself 'WTF, I must be drunk like @Honour Over Glory'. :laugh:
Nate Thompson is a guy I really wanted the Pens to go after for the 4th line, he's such a damn good depth guy, he's one of those in your face players that just battles all game long.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Okay, so GLASS HALF FULL KIRK . . . the Pens needed to start winning again, so it's a step in the right direction. BUT, they really need to elevate, because this weekend will be anything but a picnic.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I don't quite understand Marleau on the PK. He's playing all situations for some reason when we should really be trying to keep his mins down to make him as productive as possible. Especially given we have 5 other guys who can regularly PK.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Rangers are dismantling the Caps. So.

And Carolina’s main strength is defense and it has been absolutely decimated.

The Capitals aren't playing good hockey. They haven't been for a while (and they weren't when we played them, which is why in hindsight I think maybe we read a little too much positive into that game being close).

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad