GDT: Pens Go Buffalo Hunting. Shooting Starts @7:00 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It may not last, but the way the Pens were playing defensively earlier in the year . . . THAT is how the Flyers are playing now. It's scary, but that team actually is buying in to AV.
watch them last night dismantling Caps, look scary...

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It may not last, but the way the Pens were playing defensively earlier in the year . . . THAT is how the Flyers are playing now. It's scary, but that team actually is buying in to AV.

their PP is also shooting at absurd #s and their PDO is thru the roof...let’s hope it dissipates

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Zucker what a pass! Sid with the GOAT Backhand on the finish. That line was meh all night but really showed its quick-strike abilities.

Murray has been tremendous.

Marleau's hands really are finito.

I am once again concerned about our team defense and defensive structure. The chances we allowed in that second period...not ones you want a Cup Contender giving up.

Reactions: Andy99

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
flyers are going to win the metro. that team is scary right now. we are gona play the caps in round 1

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah mate, the Flyers worry me a little, AV has owned the Pens before while with the Rangers, Flyers are playing some very good hockey right now and I don't know how much of it is just a fluke/streak, they lost JVR and are still rolling as a by committee team.

Reactions: ChaosAgent and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
watch them last night dismantling Caps, look scary...

Me too. And yes. That clinical job they did on the Pens before the All Star break was not a fluke. It was a portent of how their game was evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad