Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
LINEUPS Current as of 12:00 EST As per NHL.com
IMG_4752.JPG

tenor.gif

Scratched: Chad Ruhwedel, Juuso Riikola
Injured: Anthony Angello (upper body), Jake Guentzel (shoulder surgery), Zach Aston-Reese (lower body), Dominik Simon (upper body), Brandon Tanev (illness)

Scratched: Michael Frolik, Colin Miller
Injured: Linus Ullmark (lower body), Tage Thompson (upper body), Vladimir Sobotka(lower body)

Sometimes Sabres cut clean
IMG_4860.GIF

But not tonight
IMG_4861.GIF

Last edited:

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Hope Centre Ice has the Pens broadcast. I find the Buffalo team incredibly obnoxious. If I have to watch their broadcast, I'm going to count how many times they mention the Sabres have beat the Pens twice this season. No exaggeration, I'm willing to bet it will be at least 30x.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Carter Hutton, since the 2016-17 season, is 5-1 against the Pens, with two shutouts and a .940 save %....just why?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I cannot believe after a 6 game losing streak, we held ground as we did. 4 points out and honestly safer from being out of the playoffs than i would have believed.

Pretty impressive and lucky.

Yeah, a lot of competition in the Metro also was losing...except the Flyers...

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Crunch time and Pens need to play much better going forward. Just sense they may not find that mojo of yesteryear. I still think they make the playoffs but man they really need to pick it up with most of the walking dead back. Tanev back shortly if not tonight. Reese who knows. Caps won't lose like this from here and Canes, Isles will play desperate from here. Not a lot of wiggle room left.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
There is going to be a number of fans in this thread/forum that will actively root for the Penguins to lose and for Buffalo to win simply because they are mad at JR for the Kahun trade.

It will be just as pathetic as the facebook fans who said they'd rather lose with Fleury than win with Murray.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I'm sure Kahun will score as that is just what seems to happen with all ex-Pens. However as Dumo and Marino get back into form, the Pens are just going to keep getting better. I know it is annoying when broadcasters bring up the "March of the Penguins" every year, but it seems very likely to happen again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad