GDT: Pens Go Buffalo Hunting. Shooting Starts @7:00 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
L1 has had a tremendous period offensively. Still scary defensively, but that's mitigated when you tilt the ice the way they have this period.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Remember when people said Bjugs looks like Jordan Staal?

Bjugs looks closer to Jared Staal :laugh:

Reactions: KIRK

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think one of McCann or Bjugs goes this summer.

Like others have said, I think Mccann could become a cap trap. He looked good earlier in the year getting cozy 2nd line minutes but hasnt done much since the injured players returned.

Reactions: KIRK

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
This team needs a top 6 RW and a top 4 LHD. Sheary/Simon aren't the answer for the first line RW spot and I'd like to get a better partner for Marino.

Reactions: Andy99

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
We're not that lucky. Bjugs isn't worth his cap hit. I'm not sure (to be polite) McCann will be worth what his hit might be this summer.

gonna hate that Kahun trade if they overpay McCann.

Kahun was on his way to being a skilled 40-50 point winger who had top 6 skill here.

instead we chose a guy who has hot streaks but falls in love with scoring goals too much and the rest of his game craters.

also, if we were gonna trade Kahun, atleast get a young good Dman for him, not a UFA sheary and a guy in Erod who probably gets HSed here soon.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Like others have said, I think Mccann could become a cap trap. He looked good earlier in the year getting cozy 2nd line minutes but hasnt done much since the injured players returned.

JR needs to start avoiding those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad