GDT: Pens Go Buffalo Hunting. Shooting Starts @7:00 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
gonna hate that Kahun trade if they overpay McCann.

Kahun was on his way to being a skilled 40-50 point winger who had top 6 skill here.

instead we chose a guy who has hot streaks but falls in love with scoring goals too much and the rest of his game craters.

also, if we were gonna trade Kahun, atleast get a young good Dman for him, not a UFA sheary and a guy in Erod who probably gets HSed here soon.

You can't overpay any of those guys.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Like others have said, I think Mccann could become a cap trap. He looked good earlier in the year getting cozy 2nd line minutes but hasnt done much since the injured players returned.

I mean he’s still young and it’s worth keeping him for one or two year deal, but people talking about signing him for 5 years...no

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Stop. Hurting. Each. Other.

We're not that lucky. Bjugs isn't worth his cap hit. I'm not sure (to be polite) McCann will be worth what his hit might be this summer.

They really need to figure out McCann. First half player? Just streakiness? Fitness? Winger? Centre? Top 6? Bottom 6? Linemates?

I love him when he’s on but it’s a lot of who the f*** knows?

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
LOL, Buffalo feed shows Rob Ray trolling Bob Errey. Says he put up decent numbers. 'Kiss Mario Lemieux's butt enough'. :biglaugh:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I mean he’s still young and it’s worth keeping him for one or two year deal, but people talking about signing him for 5 years...no

Yeah for sure. Id be okay with a shorter term deal but I dont think it makes sense for him to do that.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Do you like him at 3M+? That's the real question. Personally, I don't . . .

if i know for sure he'll play 3C and play an overall game instead of trying to score by himself every shift? yes.

when McCann is at C he plays a much smarter game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad