Post-Game Talk: Pens can't beat McJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
One bright spot tonight - POJ. I thought he was really good. Skated well, carried the puck well, and was an offensive threat a couple of times.

Good timing with Graves needing to be on the 3rd pairing. Petts with EK and POJ emerging as a good Letang pairing is nice for us.
agree about POJ, looked really engaged as much one can look in 6:1 rubbing, just in time since Letang turned into a complete disaster

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
DK is giving a eulogy to Malkin today in his podcast…come on, bro…low hanging fruit…
DK is all about couple bucks...his business model require access to Sullyvan and the players that have power so you will never ever hear him (nor others) saying the right thing, the other thing they had no clue...Can't wait until they celebrate their I told you so after 6 years of trying to portray Geno as a main culprit for all things go wrong

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Well, it IS Lent.

Nothing like observing a solemn 40 day long period of time when the Big JC was fasting out in the desert while resisting the temptations of Satan by hoovering down enough processed fried fish smothered in tartar sauce to choke out a hippo, huh? I mean... if you're into that sort of thing.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Sure seems to me like there are a LOT of guys on this team that started off on fire and faded into mediocre to flat out bad. Some of them prominent.

I'm sure that ALL just age, though.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Sullivan is too good for the Pens now lol

If that's indeed true, Sid is more a part of the problem than that of the solution
And I’m not saying it’s true, just a thought. We ultimately don’t know the inner workings of the locker room.

Reactions: akapidots

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yohe's a shameless bootlicker but I think he's absolutely right that Sully is only still here because Sid likes him
Meh. He's here 'cause FSG doesn't wanna risk having to eat 20+mil on coaching.

I just remember those first few games, EK made it seem like we had potential to see fun games.
That was before he learned how to play the game the right way.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
DK is giving a eulogy to Malkin today in his podcast…come on, bro…low hanging fruit…

Is DK drinking Sullivan's bathwater, too, or just Yohe and Rossi?

If only there were someone in the organization who could put Malkin in a position to succeed by creating a game plan or a combination of linemates that would play to his strengths. No idea what you'd call a person like that, though. I wonder if other teams have them.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Is DK drinking Sullivan's bathwater, too, or just Yohe and Rossi?

If only there were someone in the organization who could put Malkin in a position to succeed by creating a game plan or a combination of linemates that would play to his strengths. No idea what you'd call a person like that, though. I wonder if other teams have them.

DK is no better than the other guys just a little more articulate and doesn't steal ALL his ideas from other places. DK was right there lined up with all the other usual goofs to white knight Disco the last time around this happened, too.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad