May 19, 2022
St. Louis
980ab365-0519-4fe2-ac7d-d48d5a686b28_text.gif

Reactions: farscape1

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

:laugh:

This team sucks. Blow it uuuuuuuup.

If Sullivan and Reirden survive the night as coaches of this team, I dunno what to say. I mean, I fully expect it to happen, I just can't fathom the rationale behind it beyond FSG just not wanting to eat Sully's contract. It won't save the season or salvage the era, but good lord, hold the losers accountable.

Anyway, please fleece some GMs this TDL by dealing Jake and Petts. That's all that really matters, imo. Thanks in advance, Kyle. You dork.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Flames and Oilers clowned Sullivan and his shitty system. But yeah, players fault. Trade them and hope for a different result from a coach that is progressively worse than last season.
To start the year, i thought SJS would go 0-82

With a bunch of scrub prospects and future picks... Whatever roster we trot out with Captain Sullivan next year, legit might lose every game

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Can the team stop the "contending charade" now? Unless Dubas pulls out a generational player out of his ass, the team won't be contending for shit next year. Sell off anything that has a smidgen of value. Sid/Geno/Letang a year older from now is only gonna be worse.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Can the team stop the "contending charade" now? Unless Dubas pulls out a generational player out of his ass, the team won't be contending for shit next year. Sell off anything that has a smidgen of value. Sid/Geno/Letang a year older from now is only gonna be worse.
I'm not sure if these guys are contending for their mothers' love at this point

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
JFresh is being kind. This team's humiliated themselves in crucial games since 2019.
The last moment of contention this team had was ended at the exact moment Trouba knocked Sid out of the playoffs. That was the last sliver of challenging we had left. And that hit ended it. They probably more than likely would not have gone the distance, but as a team, that was the last team build we’ve had that at least had a hail marry chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad