Confirmed with Link: Pens bring back Nick Bonino for a 5th and a 7th round pick

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
So the cumulative effect of all that cap space clearing and waiving of players is Granlund and Bonino? That's how we're keeping up with the Bostons and Carolinas and Rangers of the world? Good luck with that.

Reactions: Nathaniel Skywalker

dekem

Sep 2, 2005
Just heard the Dad ‘s trip next year has been cancelled, not enough living dads to hold the trip. 😟This team under Hextall just too ancient and younger guys mostly traded away.

Reactions: Andy99

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
To be fair this man is a legend.

It took this board at least 4 years to stop talking about him every summer after he was gone, you'd think he was Wayne Gretzky or something.

Other than that, I'm out. This is a f***ing joke lol

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Hey all. I think the 5th is SJ's for retaining.

Bonino has played his best at wing the last two seasons, but is a big part of why the penalty kill has been great this year. Won't move the needle much, and I'm guessing most of you want a bigger move to be made (understandable), but he's an effective 4th liner being played above his slot the last two years. Streaky when scoring goals.

Reactions: OtherThingsILike

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
With Kasperi Kapanen, one of this team's problems was that they weren't fast enough.

So this is nice.

I thought I was watching Phil play defense last night but it was just Granlund. He's basically Phil without the shot, so I guess that tracks. In all honesty, I'd rather have Phil, especially when you look at the contracts and consider handedness.
What a take.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
6a3bbd42c5227b9836adda87651456c9.jpg

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Jake-Sid-Rakell
Zucker-Geno-Rust
Bones-Carts-Granlund -cement in our skates
DOC-Poehling-Archibald

Neat?

Ad