Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Sharks 1: The Penguins Win The Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
oh, one more:

Jim Rutherford was mocked. Called old and senile. Lambasted for everything.

Man has a Cup and could have walked away after the Ice Cream Man incident.

Not only stuck with it, but put on a clinic of GMing. Every move he made from July 1st until today was, like, the best?

Tafkak

Feb 2, 2005
Novi, MI.
I'm not trying to bring any negative in here... but MAF was an interesting guy tonight. He was the last one off the bench to join the team. He held the Cup for about 3 seconds and looked uncomfortable. He was very uncomfortable. His body language looked very displeased, even though he's trying hard to be there for the boys.

This. My wife and I looked at each other and had no words. What a shame...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
So the Capitals are being anointed the early cup favorites for 2017 by the main board. Less than 3 hours after the Pens won the cup. No wonder people crap on it :laugh:

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
One message to the mainboard:

nom nom nom @ all those crybaby tears

lol yep. I'm quietly browsing a lot of boards right now. I won't post anything from them or even mention which boards (but I'm sure you can all guess), but it's all just... so tasty.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
oh, one more:

Jim Rutherford was mocked. Called old and senile. Lambasted for everything.

Man has a Cup and could have walked away after the Ice Cream Man incident.

Not only stuck with it, but put on a clinic of GMing. Every move he made from July 1st until today was, like, the best?

And his "go sell ice cream now" was truly epic.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't have a lot of words for this. So unbelievably proud of the group.

Proud of you guys too. Everyone here stayed calm and posted mostly reasonably throughout the playoffs.

Cheers all.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
You know what's awesome about your favorite team winning it all? I mean besides the fact that your favorite team won it all?

There are some grown ass men in the hockey media, guys with families, whose summers were completely ruined by what just transpired tonight, and I couldn't be happier.

I'm sorry, but this series was no contest.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
Just enjoying Hornqvist going into a seizure during the celebrations!!! Feels like he is just going to bite someone's head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad