GDT: Penguins @ Rangers - Game 5: Is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Tonight is going to be so depressing.

At least Maatta and Letang will most likely play the next Penguins game I watch.

I really hate this team without those two guys.

Witt this team I wouldn't count on anyone being heathy in October, all kinds of bizarre things could happen during the summer.

Uemoda

Formerly OminousGrey
Jun 28, 2011
Pennsylvania
www.twitter.com
Let's try our best to get positive and pumped up. We really have nothing to lose by doing so. We all know this team is a lost cause right now, but we can still get hyped that maybe we push the Rags to the brink.

Positivity, boys. It's still playoff hockey, if nothing else.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Tonight is going to be so depressing.

At least Maatta and Letang will most likely play the next Penguins game I watch.

I really hate this team without those two guys.

That's a good point. The guys I love to watch are Letang, Maatta, Geno when healthy, PH, Pouliot, and Sundqvist. They should all be in the lineup the next time the Pens play. Soooo, something to be excited about?

I'm gaining a fondness for Ian Cole and confident Dumo too. I was never excited for this year, too much detritus left over from last year. If we can only get rid of Scuds, watching the evolution of our D group next year is going to be a blast.

If we had only traded Despres for like-level young forward I'd be loads more excited about the forwards.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I hope Sid, Geno and Hornqvist have huge games.

It's very unlike us to lose on the road anyway. We'll win and get blown out at home. It's the CEC way!

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
If there is a team with enough skill to turn this around it's the Pens. They have to WANT to, they have to do it for sixty minutes, they have to stay out of the box and they have to have some puck luck.

Do I see any signs of it happening? No. Do I think they CAN? Yes. Am I afraid Mike Lang will be telling us "and we'll see you next fall on the Penguins hockey network"? Yes, sadly.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
It's commendable how MJ has stuck to a game plan all year. But now is the time to deviate. You're facing elimination, bud. Load up your top line and ride them all night.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
What did DP do? It looked like a pulled muscle and he's been out for a month. Really thought he could have helped with Maatta & Letang out.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Let's end this misery already. And may this be Chris Kunitz's final game in a Penguins uniform. Ditto <<_______>> (insert your personal grievance players here).

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I hate this team so much but I know for a fact that I will miss them during offseason.
So go for a 4-3, maybe I will believe in miracles then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad