GDT: Penguins @ Rangers - Game 5: Is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whakahere

Jan 27, 2004
Germany
not watching. I just aren't invested in this team.

Go pens but phffff if they don't win.

Hell I was more invested in the pens when we had lost 18 games with our famous gen-x team.

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
I still think they win tonight and lose in game 6. The way this season has gone nothing would shock me. We thought this team was walking into the ECF last year up 3-1; so the reverse could happen.

the-end-is-near.jpg

FRUSTRATEDPENFAN*

Yes it's the end still going to watch though and see Malkin play his last game as a Pittsburgh Penguin

PGHSports

Feb 24, 2007
Wouldn't shock me if they get blown out tonight. That OT Goal on Wednesday had to be a killer.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Wouldn't shock me if they get blown out tonight. That OT Goal on Wednesday had to be a killer.

We are absolutely going to get smoked. The Rangers will want to end it and the Pens will have no response. They'll try certainly, but they just don't have ability. They'll be launching spitballs at an army of Orcs.

Giskard

Jun 20, 2008
Alps
Pens will win this one. I'm more confident in this team down 1-3 then the last year when we were up 3-1.

PGHSports

Feb 24, 2007
Pens will win this one. I'm more confident in this team down 1-3 then the last year when we were up 3-1.

Why are you confident? This team can't score. You don't score, you don't win. The D is playing over their heads. At some point their going to crash.

Gary Bets Man

"All bets are off."
Feb 4, 2015
Every playoff game is worth a ton of money and you should never underestimate the league's desire to squeeze out as much as they can from each series. Expect strings to be pulled.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We alllll said 5... but it's going to be very sad when it actually is 5. We all knew it was going to be this way, but at the end of the day none of us wanted to be done in April.

Here's to ya, Pens. What a tremendous 6 years.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Every playoff game is worth a ton of money and you should never underestimate the league's desire to squeeze out as much as they can from each series. Expect strings to be pulled.

True but the Rags are just a better team and even if the refs give us 7-8 pp it's not like if we can do anything with them anyways so I think it's golfing time. Rags will want to win and rest

MrWilson*

MJ says the game plan is the same. Really has no choice but to play a messy game. So...the crystal ball says that LaPierre figures into tonight's outcome. Sure like to see a more physical effort directed at Lundqvist. Where is Jordan TooToo when you need him? Something has to give. Whatever the outcome, would like to see a riot at MSG. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad