• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
You can debate incidental contact or no malicious intent (I don’t think he lowered his shoulder but I do think he meant to brush up Igor) but to say Igor “lifted his skate” or initiated contact is ludicrous. Full speed he has less than a second to see Carter.
Entirely possible any “lifting” of his leg Igor did was to minimize effect of knee to knee shot from Carter. Maybe he over did the spin and fall but allowing himself to be spun is better than taking a shot on both feet. It was a reflex action

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
He kinda did already last night, Rooney was completely stationary in a scrum after the puck was blown dead at the penguins' net and Malkin swooped through at a good clip and completely took his legs out from under him from behind.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Didn't want to add another post complaining about something else. :laugh:

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
He came dangerously close to having an Ovi controller disconnect moment.
it wasn't close, it happened twice. copp was guilty as well on the crosby goal. There were other instances as well that didnt get the air time bc they didnt lead to goals against. I couldn't believe it but in the first period you were looking at needing to bench one of your best players in the midst of a must win playoff game. and for all intents and purposes last night was a must win for this group bc they arent a hardened playoff group, and going down 0-2 with two home losses and not wining a playoff game as a team in X years would've been devastating.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
desmith done for the season, had core surgery. will be interesting to see if pens go with 3rd string or injured starter

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If motte does come back who’s he coming in for? And it’s not Rooney. Let’s be realistic.
I thought Hunt was really good last night

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
GG says Goodrow is probably done for the series.

Motte has started skating.
Good news on Motte getting closer. Sucks bad about Goodrow, we signed him for the playoffs specifically. Really hope we beat these clowns and move on and Goodrow is healed up for the 2nd round.

Reactions: haveandare

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
Having been in the building for 1 and 2 - I can say Reaves has been f***ing electric. He brings so much energy with his play, it's a legitimate difference maker in the playoffs. Not only does it get the crowd and team going, but he truly has the Penguins scared to go into a corner when he's on the ice. He's created several turnovers just because a dman chose to avoid contact, allowing Reaves or another forechecker to get to the puck. Love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad