• Justin Braun

• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
It'll take him all of one practice to get ready.

I'd be all for it. He isn't very good.
But he's not skating yet, and not expected to soon. So maybe you're talking an outside shot at game 6 or 7, but if the pens hang around until game 6 or 7 are they really swapping out domingue for a cold Jarry?

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Having been in the building for 1 and 2 - I can say Reaves has been f***ing electric. He brings so much energy with his play, it's a legitimate difference maker in the playoffs. Not only does it get the crowd and team going, but he truly has the Penguins scared to go into a corner when he's on the ice. He's created several turnovers just because a dman chose to avoid contact, allowing Reaves or another forechecker to get to the puck. Love to see it.

Oh my god where are all the people that complained about the "more toffness" that Drury added?

At this point, I want Reaves in for every game. I truly love when a player just finishes his check, Reaves brings that in spades plus more.

Last edited:

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Gallant might have to split up the kid line if he isn't going to roll them. Might help with all the injuries.

Kreider-Zib-Laf
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
Vatrano-Chytil-Copp

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
With the way we make back ups look, I'm surprised people here are happy about that news.
This fan base? We're not happy until we're happy.

Realistically, any of their goaltenders are beatable. The problem is our team gets way too cute.

If this team gets 30 shots plus a game they should win this series handily.

My worry is what kind of shape are they going to be in if they do win. They're already beat up. Lol.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Reavo

Attachments

• REAVO_1.gif
    REAVO_1.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
With the way we make back ups look, I'm surprised people here are happy about that news.

But over a 3-5 game span, should work to the Rangers favor. I would also say that though I wouldn't go so far as to say any of the Rangers goals were bad goals to give up, I also feel like a middle of the pack NHL backup probably stops the Kreider high tip and the Vatrano goal.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
This fan base? We're not happy until we're happy.

Realistically, any of their goaltenders are beatable. The problem is our team gets way too cute.

If this team gets 30 shots plus a game they should win this series handily.

My worry is what kind of shape are they going to be in if they do win. They're already beat up. Lol.
Carolina was always going to be a terrible matchup for the Rangers. Get past the penguins and lose to carolina in a (hopefully) hard fought series isn't a bad outcome for this season at all, and most likely sets them up to take another step next season.

Reactions: Svenhart2008

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Carolina was always going to be a terrible matchup for the Rangers. Get past the penguins and lose to carolina in a (hopefully) hard fought series isn't a bad outcome for this season at all, and most likely sets them up to take another step next season.
Probably but you never know. That team has been playing a playoff style for months. Boston is an easy match up for them. Imo

Let's see what the Rangers can do to raise their level.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Whenever I see Carolina, I swear it's all smoke and mirrors. They don't have the top end talent or depth of a team like Florida or Colorado. They don't have a Panarin or Fox or Shesterkin. Zibanejad is at least equal to Aho. IMO it's all coaching with them and a mentality.

Crosby and Malkin even at their age are a tougher matchup, IMO.

Can't tell me Skjei is better than Miller or Trouba. Can't tell me D'Angelo is better than Fox.

We've seen Carolina hit a wall at one point late this season. And if we get through PIT, I still believe we can beat Carolina. I feel every team in the East is beatable.

MIN & CGY would scare me more than any team in the East.

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Two turnovers from panarin, one lucky pass and a lucky goal, the kicking maniac continues to confirm my correctness on his account

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Whenever I see Carolina, I swear it's all smoke and mirrors. They don't have the top end talent or depth of a team like Florida or Colorado. They don't have a Panarin or Fox or Shesterkin. Zibanejad is at least equal to Aho. IMO it's all coaching with them and a mentality.

Can't tell me Skjei is better than Miller or Trouba. Can't tell me D'Angelo is better than Fox.

We've seen Carolina hit a wall at one point late this season. And if we get through PIT, I still believe we can beat Carolina. I feel every team in the East is beatable.

Fortunately we dont have to play them until the Finals. :thumbu:

Reactions: GENESISPuck94

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007

I'm not saying they can't beat Carolina, i'm just saying Carolina is a bad matchup for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad