Player Discussion Paul Byron

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
2 GWG

2 Game-winning assists

How clutch is he????
Byron's been stone-cold clutch. Aside from his speed, he's physical and has broken up plenty of plays with his stick, plus he's got his offensive instincts firing on full steam.

That shorty classic against the Leafs, the breakaway last game, those brilliant passes... I'm callin' him Lord Highlight.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
On the OT winning goal, Byron skated behind Anderson because the puck was in the air and he want to make sure Anderson got the puck and if not he will. After getting the puck, he skated past Anderson to the left to give him option to make a shot on goal or pass the puck back to Anderson. He did better by deking Fleury and pass the puck back to Andrerson for an empty netter. Byron before the Concussion is back. For this version of Byron, I had no problem with his 3.5M salary. The Habs would not be where they are without his contribution to the offense and the PK.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Byron is one of the most perplexing players I've ever seen tbh. If you asked me to describe him I would have a very hard time saying anything other than he's fast as hell...invisible most of the time but shows up on the scoresheet at key times, which is hardly a criticism. Very opportunistic on offence.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
2 games away from the finals. Not so funny that he called us contenders now, is it? I guess the boys believed in Carey.

Reactions: Born in 1909

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Byron is one of the most perplexing players I've ever seen tbh. If you asked me to describe him I would have a very hard time saying anything other than he's fast as hell...invisible most of the time but shows up on the scoresheet at key times, which is hardly a criticism. Very opportunistic on offence.
Byron is efficient.Doesn't spend a lot of time running around wasting energy.Hides in the shadows and appears when there's an opportunity and strikes.

Reactions: No More Subban

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Byron the Beast
Gotta love the little guy, led all Habs in hits last night with NINE!!!
KAPOW goes the KK line, they had a total of 18 hits!

If there's somethin' needs done at the rink
Who ya gonna call (Byron the Beast)
Go Habs GO
Habs in FIVE
:punk:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad