Status
Not open for further replies.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
This is a great show on Bergeron. Still amazing that he's come back from that gruesome injury in '07 to build a hall of fame career.

Watching it makes me want Looch back too. But not really. :)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
His English really has improved. The French accent was super thick when he was a kid.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I could have watched 2 hours more of that. Truly amazing. NESN did a great job.

100%. Was a great special. Would have loved if it was 2 hours and more in depth but still it was well done.

Whose the next closest Bruin to 1000? Chara is 71 away? Holy shit....I hope he hits it, would be special...Krejci has like 750 or so too so I'd imagine him being 2nd...

Reactions: sarge88

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Watching this brings back so many memories.

The night Jones concussed him, my wife and I were celebrating our 10th anniversary at The Christmas Farm Inn, in Jackson NH. We watched the Sox win the WS that night and I recorded the Bruins and watched it Sunday when we got home. I avoided seeing the B’s score or hearing anything about the game and then saw it Sunday night,

I also remember being on here during Patrice’s first camp....a bunch of us....Neelynugs for sure, I think DKH among others who saw him live kept posting about how good he looked and as the camp progressed we were certain he’d stick, but so many here (Jefff From Maine, most prominent) told us we were crazy. he stuck and it’s been a lightning fast 15 years. My kids went from diapers to high school in a flash.

Reactions: PB37 and Ladyfan

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
He made about 3 plays that playoffs that ended up setting up big goals, IIRC.

Wasn’t great overall....but did make some key plays.

Oh I know. I just forgot about him. Made me laugh to see him in the highlights.

Reactions: sarge88

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Also confirmed, he did have a broken nose in 2013 from the Pittsburgh series, although he claimed it was better by Chicago game 6. "It'll never be right" :laugh:

I think he's broken his nose at least 4 times by now. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad