Player Discussion Patrice Bergeron II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
When I'm teaching my future son or girl to play hockey I'm gonna watch so much Bergeron tape

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I don't suppose it would be fiscally responsible of me to fly to Boston to watch this :laugh: so I will continue to hope that it becomes available on the interwebs somehow. Sounds like it will be great. I'm actually kind of amazed Bergeron agreed to it since he's not exactly a fan of the spotlight.

Highlights from the special include:
  • NESN’s Jack Edwards visits Bergeron at his house for an exclusive interview about his life and career
  • Bergeron joins NESN’s Andy Brickley on the ice to discuss some of the skills that have made him successful
  • Commentary, stories and perspective from nearly two dozen current & former teammates, coaches, and executives
  • A look at Bergeron’s charitable program, Patrice’s Pals, which brings patients from local hospitals to TD Garden

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Some cool details. "1000" on the helmet, the Stanley Cup patch, the Pooh logo, and my favorite, "Selke x 4" on the stick. I would pay good money to see him put that on an actual game stick :laugh:

Edit: kids' names are worked in there too. Nice touch

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

tOWyML1WPzKjm.gif

Reactions: BMC

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
82 game pace: 42 goals, 63 assists
66 game pace (if he plays all games from here on out): 34 goals, 51 assists

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He would have been a nomination for the Hart last year if it wasn't for his injury. Same for this year too.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Patrice Bergeron aka Rafters.

He’s perfection personified
Minus the spitting?

I'm not really into individual players. I don't care if they make the AS game, are honored in some way or make the HOF. I am a Bruins fan, not a Patrice Bergeron fan.

That said, it seem like he might work out ok here. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad