Confirmed with Link: Pat Maroon for Luke Toporowski and a Conditional 6th Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Don't know how they can get his 1 million onto the roster, but as he is on LTIR they might have a few weeks to figure it out, and could be another deal coming.

right now they would have to send 2 people down to activate him

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Some of the players on this years team would have made the Bruins the cup favorites...

4-5 years ago.

It's another bargain-bin, low-risk acquisition that potentially makes Boston a little better year, while not screwing up next year.

In other words, I'm fine with it.

Reactions: Gordoff

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Don't know how they can get his 1 million onto the roster, but as he is on LTIR they might have a few weeks to figure it out, and could be another deal coming.

right now they would have to send 2 people down to activate him

He has 20% retained, so he is at 800k and yeah they can LTIR him so push off any decision till later, but you send Brazeau down and it's covered.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Low risk high reward. Doesn't have much to gamble with son why not toss it on 00 and spin the wheel. Guy has won before.

Still Lucic after effect

Mind you if they let him back.. controversial sure but Lucic and Maroon adds bite.

Reactions: Gordoff

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Shades of:
81bHXl+CHXL.jpg
Still makes me mad to see this.

• Love
Reactions: BMC

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I just watched 5 of his "fights" on YouTube and not only did he not win any, I'm not sure he even landed a punch (NOT an exaggeration) :rolleyes:

He cowers in fear nearly every fight. Afraid to take a punch, afraid to throw a punch. People think Frederic tried too hard with the talk after whistles. It is all Maroon can do, if he ever catches up to the play where a whistle happens.

Braz
He has 20% retained, so he is at 800k and yeah they can LTIR him so push off any decision till later, but you send Brazeau down and it's covered.

Brazeau is already better than Maroon.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Here he falls in love with Reaves after doing nothing...

He's a neutralizing force and a Lucic replacement for this year. No more no less.

If we play the Leafs and they don't dress Reaves, we probably won't dress Maroon and vice versa.

He doesn't have to "win" the fights, he just has to survive and cancel things out.

But most of all, what's Jack Edwards going to say about his dining habits? :)

Reactions: Gordoff and cat400
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad