GDT: Part 2| Game #18| Feb. 20, 2013|Flyers at Penguins |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgkibbles

Dec 14, 2009
Gilbertsville, Pa
I love the picture on TSN's website below the main headline. Giroux looks like he's squeezing the life out of Voracek, and Voracek has this desperate "OMG bro, ease up, I can't breathe" look on his face. xD

:laugh:
jakubvoracekclaudegiroux_4029-430x298.jpg

ilovetheflyers8

Jan 26, 2009
D.C.
How has Gus looked the past few games? What I have caught of the games has been through streams on my wonky computer screen so it is sometimes hard to tell who is on the ice.

Last edited:

drownedsailors

Sep 25, 2010
Earth
LMFAO! NHL.com has the Crosby neutral zone play on the front page as part of the highlight video section...

HE DIDN'T EVEN SCORE! Like what the ****? :laugh:

drownedsailors

Sep 25, 2010
Earth
If any of you guys have the time, please re-watch the first goal (the scramble goal) and instead of watching the play, focus only on Vokoun.

WTF is he doing? :biglaugh:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If any of you guys have the time, please re-watch the first goal (the scramble goal) and instead of watching the play, focus only on Vokoun.

WTF is he doing? :biglaugh:

I laugh when he turns around and essentially two entire teams are laying inside his net and crease, and he just sort of freezes for a second.

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
The threads over on the Pens board are hilarious. I can't count how many posts talking about how the flyers are dirty and the Penguins need to just skate away. It's like they forgot about Geno trying to send his elbow through the back of Giroux's head in a regular season game, or Neal last play-offs. Or Kunitz pretty much breaking his stick over Varlamov's collar bone, or the existence of Matt Cook . . . just stop with the tears Pittsburgh. You look ridiculous.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
That was one of the greatest games I've ever seen. Go and read the Pens board right now. Oh man, they turn into the most bitter clowns I've ever seen when they lose to us. It's pathetic, apparently the Flyers are all "cheapshots" and "not manning up". They manned all up in that game. I was pretty surprised at how mush more physical the Flyers were than them. Even Deryk Engelland got house'd multiple times. :laugh:

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I am watching the highlights and somehow Pens games turn me into a twelve year old boy again. Everytime a Flyers scores I'm like "Suck it, B****es" at my computer.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I hope other teams see what physical play will do to Crosby. One assist and a -3. Not a Flyers fan but I have a load of respect. Thanks guys!

chimrichalds18

the key
Apr 17, 2007
philadelphia
Wanted to comment on Couturier. Seriously havent seen him dominate in a game like that since last season. Best game EASILY this season.

This. I love watching him play against Malkin. It's games like these that really show why he should be untouchable. He drives Malkin absolutely insane.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Garbage Goal buddying up to the Pens on their GDT saying that there's nothing but negatives to take from a game where we came from 2-0 down to win against one of the best teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad