GDT: Part 2| Game #18| Feb. 20, 2013|Flyers at Penguins |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Also, after tonight's game, you can see the Pens defense is no better than last years.

Even if we don't face the Pens in the Playoffs, other teams must take notes on how we play against. Raw emotion is the key to beating Crosby, Dirty Malkin, Letang, and Dirty Neal.

They can't handle good solid physicality. That's why we match up against them so well. Also they have way too many pluggers in the bottom six with no offers ice creativity. They can't match up with our depth even if they have all that top end talent in the top 6.

BernieTheGreat1

Sharp, Pointy Teeth
Jul 24, 2011
Camelot
Pens fans saying we win against them because we go after their star players after the whistle and the refs don't call it so they have no choice but to retaliate :biglaugh:

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
that 2 pts

was delicious. best wishes to read. come back soon. giroux is looking like our captain. voracek is in beast mode. simmer, gordie howe hat trick, yah baby. little schenn, yah love that guys game. so who is really in the pens head, coutts or rinaldo,giroux. my vote goes to coutts. man that poor baby malkin was pssed. lol.:p:. love it.its all good.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Not yet. I dont think it any rivalry will get that bad, those two teams literally wanted to murder each other .
They might have hated each other slightly more, but the events of the games themselves were nowhere near as mind-shattering. Pens/Flyers = alternate universe, tear in the fabric of reality level stuff.

Pitlick*

Congrats on the win guys. Heck of a game. The Penguins are a despicable, dirty team of hypocrites. This is obvious to anyone but Penguins fans.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Getting Coburn away from Gervais is working wonders for him. Once Mez comes back, we might have 3 suitable d-pairings.

Schenn-Kimmo
Coburn-Grossmannn
Gus-Mez

Gus played well tonight as well. Also played well in NY. Getting PP time and moving the puck pretty well. Hopefully they can keep up this strong play

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Fro TWITTER:

Pens Inside Scoop ‏@PensInsideScoop

#Pens got trapped playing #Flyers game. Fights, scrums, post-whistle infractions. Flyers thrive off it and got Pens off their game -SK

Patrick Division

Jan 13, 2008
NJ
I was on the big couch and all was going well. We go on a 4 minute power play in the 3rd and I move to the small couch (its a little closer to the TV) The clock goes out and the Pens tie it up. I then realize my mistake and quickly move back to the big couch and Jake scores and we win! Sorry about the scare guys. It wont happen again.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
From SB nation:

lolhockey_medium.gif

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
I was on the big couch and all was going well. We go on a 4 minute power play in the 3rd and I move to the small couch (its a little closer to the TV) The clock goes out and the Pens tie it up. I then realize my mistake and quickly move back to the big couch and Jake scores and we win! Sorry about the scare guys. It wont happen again.

Good God man I almost had an aneurism :laugh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad