Player Discussion Par Lindholm

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Yeah, wasn’t a fan early on and still don’t love that he’s not a physical presence (which I think is important on this team’s 4th line) but he is a smart, determined player and I like the 4th line more with him at C and Kuraly at LW than Kuraly at C and Nordstrom at LW.

Reactions: Dr Hook

JHockey14

Mar 7, 2008
CT
Didn’t get this signing at the time. Didn’t like him during the season. But man has he been nails during the playoffs. Always hustling. Throwing the body around a little bit. Good PK’er. Doesn’t make mistakes. Bruins have been so good at finding these guys who elevate their play during the playoffs to surround the core. Lindholm, Nordy, Kuraly, Wagner, Clifton. These guys are playoff warriors

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Steady as it goes.

On Clifton's goal he smartly muscled two guys in front of the net and caused a problem for Reimer. Great play that doesn't go on the score sheet. Leafs apparently couldn't use that type of play.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Pär Lindholm was physical and super strong every time it was playoffs in SHL too. But in regular season he just floats around.

Reactions: BMC

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Have to say it....the 4th line is better with Par than with Kuraly, not that I want Sean out of the lineup.

Sean has not been very good in the round robin and this series. Par is like Nordstrom, endless motor, but they are both about one with Kuraly in an almost complete lack of goal scoring ability. Good 4th line guy is Par. I rather like him, just not when we need a goal :laugh:

Reactions: NDiesel

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Sean has not been very good in the round robin and this series. Par is like Nordstrom, endless motor, but they are both about one with Kuraly in an almost complete lack of goal scoring ability. Good 4th line guy is Par. I rather like him, just not when we need a goal :laugh:
Nope, I would never expect a goal from the guy, I do however think his hands and passing are a tad underrated. He's got some decent vision.

Reactions: Dr Hook

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Hard to fault a guy on one play..

But man... Kuraly definitely doesn’t bury that OT chance into Vaseys chest with so much net open.

Also lost a key face off on the 2nd TB goal

Missed Kuraly a lot this series

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
I actually enjoyed Lindholm, tbh. Thought he was a speedy, shifty depth forward capable of bringing a little bit of finesse here and there. He’ll get much, much more playing time and notoriety out there overseas though, so good for him.

This must be an especially tough season to be an extra on a team given the regulations and where, when you can sit places in the rink. Happy to see him go back to the SHL and wish the best of luck for him.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I didn’t really have a problem with him. He was a 4th liner that wasn’t a net negative on the ice IMO. Not a world beater by any means but I thought he did his job. I wish him well and I wish him happiness playing closer to family (i would assume)

Reactions: Blowfish and Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad