Player Discussion Par Lindholm

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I know I'm in the minority but I think par is a important piece to this club . Works his tail off superb penalty killer skates fast and dependable when we have a lead. Great faceoff guy to boot. I bet he's in the lineup come playoff time.

Par is a useful player in a 4th line role, no question. About as good as Wags is at the faceoff dot, not a great guy at that, sorry to say. That aside, the problem with him is that the Bruins have too many useful 4th liners, both here and in Providence. It's still a mystery signing to me. I didn't then, nor do I now, see the need for it.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Par should be on the 4th line full time and donny should try to package Joachim and picks to get help for the 2nd or 3rd lines. Does anyone know what's Bruins record when par is in the lineup?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
no issues at all with Par stepping into a 4th line role if one of the boys is injured, there isn`t a world he should be playing anywhere up in the lineup though

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
no issues at all with Par stepping into a 4th line role if one of the boys is injured, there isn`t a world he should be playing anywhere up in the lineup though

Current 4th line of Nordstrom (-6), Kuraly (-3) and Wagner (-8) are the three worst plus/minus on the team.

BruinsNetwork

Current 4th line of Nordstrom (-6), Kuraly (-3) and Wagner (-8) are the three worst plus/minus on the team.

Wagner has surprisingly looked good, IMO. I’m not his biggest fan but he’s out there making plays. Nordstrom is still good on the PK and his own end, so I don’t have a problem with him. Kuraly? Yeah he’s had a bit of a rough season.

Lindholm is completely fine, IMO. Actually, I’d go as far to say as he’s a sneakily good fourth-line guy for many teams out there. He’s got wheels and covers the ice well in all zones— especially down low. He’s the ideal depth forward, but the problem is the team is carrying too many forwards with Lindholm, Ritchie and Backes all at the same time. I just don’t see how something doesn’t give soon.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I guess I don't mind him in a game like this where the Pens have 2 great centers but he's such a black hole on offense that it's tough to watch. Just pay the price for Pageau already.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I guess I don't mind him in a game like this where the Pens have 2 great centers but he's such a black hole on offense that it's tough to watch. Just pay the price for Pageau already.

Krejci's out, thus the Par. The Bruins have Bergeron-Krejci-Coyle down the middle and a bunch of mix and match types for the 4th line. Center is not really a team need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad