Player Discussion Par Lindholm

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Well... i traded for him in my sim team so obviously i thought hed be a bruin... my first clue was the 2 year deal

After seeing his last couple games he has a pulse

I can imagine him and nordstrom battling for depth spots 12 and 13 if everyone was healthy.

Could also see him on waivers if his intensity falls off. I wouldnt want very many guys like this on the team but 1 or 2 paid cheaply is fine with me

Maybe he will end up reminding us of axelsson? That would be good

Or Riley Nash?

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
He makes more than most doctors, SVP’s, VP’s, Directors, and lawyers.....I get that your comparison is relative, but let’s not startt tossing around $800k as if it’s grocery clerk wages.
I think people know it’s implied that in the hockey world 750 000 isn’t much

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I hope he plays tonight even if Krejci is ready to go . Bruins need what Lindholm provided the other night particularly with the precarious health of Bergeron and Krejci.

Agreed, I don't want them taking any chances with either guy. It's a long season no reason to take any chances with his (or anyone's) health.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The Bruins hope he can show some offense but I haven't seen it yet. It's well-known that he's a good PKer and defensive player but if he's going to be a real great pickup, there has to be some offense there.

Lindholm is on two-year contract worth an annual average value of $850,000. If he provides any offence I say we have a good depth signing but to say he has to get pts that is not his role. Rather have him in the lineup on the 4th line til Nordy gets back over Backes. As a cap hit that is a saving of 5,150,000 million.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Lindholm is on two-year contract worth an annual average value of $850,000. If he provides any offence I say we have a good depth signing but to say he has to get pts that is not his role. Rather have him in the lineup on the 4th line til Nordy gets back over Backes. As a cap hit that is a saving of 5,150,000 million.

You misunderstood what I wrote

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
How exactly are you saving that cap hit?

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Don't judge this guy on points. For his salary he is at the minimum. He is insurance for the 4th line, not a bad pickup.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCRO

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Up and down the line up guy...much like Nords.

Too early to tell on PL specifically, but Sweeney and team have got to be the best in the league at finding these types of guys.

Best of all, they'll let them walk after outperforming their contracts and have proven adept at finding a cheap comparable replacement.

Just excellent cap management.

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Lindholm -- Kuraly -- Wagner

I want this 4th line.
I don't, Nordy is probably the most consistent 4th liner and Cassidy loves him for the PK. Why put a center guy in his off spot, stick with what worked last year. Lindholm is the 13th forward and next guy in.

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Was that post from a time where Nordstrom was out?
Yup probably, my bad. I just see a view ppl always wanting him off the team because he is not the fighter type and want Ritchie or Backes there instead. Lindholm is growing on me, he was good last game and is a much better player than those other two one dimensional players.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I know I'm in the minority but I think par is a important piece to this club . Works his tail off superb penalty killer skates fast and dependable when we have a lead. Great faceoff guy to boot. I bet he's in the lineup come playoff time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->