Post-Game Talk: Panthers with a Hubie Doobie doo finish, a character filled 4-3 OT win in Carolina

How's the game go in Carolina?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
I used to like Weegar, but I feel like he’s regressed this year despite being carried by Ekblad most nights.
He was a middle pair defenseman last year and is a middle pair defenseman this year.
But because he's a good skater, throws the body, and plays well at both ends of the ice, you notice him a lot more, so I think people tend to overhype him.
The top pair is good but not ideal.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Great game by your boys. Definitely wanted it more after the 1st period. Your forwards are big, strong and fast and don’t let up. Kind of reminds me of our forwards but even more aggressive.

Hadn’t really followed your goalie at all but he played great tonight. A few really big saves at the end and obviously Huberdeau is a beast.

Deserve to be top of the division after tonight. Here’s to more good games to come.

I’ll go back to my board now and eat shit while surging or whatever I guess.

Last edited:

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Great game by your boys. Definitely wanted it more after the 1st period. Your forwards are big, strong and fast and don’t let up. Kind of reminds me of our forwards but even more aggressive.

Hadn’t really followed your goalie at all but he played great tonight. A few really big saves at the end and obviously Huberdeau is a beast.

Deserve to be too of the division after tonight. Here’s to more good games to come.

I’ll go back to my board now and eat shit while surging or whatever I guess.
Lmao it’s not you. There was one poster with like 4 posts who came on here after 2-0 and said enjoy the surge. You guys have an amazing team and defense. That one poster can eat it though.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Idk how I feel honestly, we lost in 5v5 corsi 49-46...

5c0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad