Post-Game Talk: Panthers Show The Strength Of Family: 5-1 Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
It's interesting to me that Bruno seems to be married to Luostarinen being in the lineup. I'm not saying he doesnt deserve to be. But I would have guessed he would sit for Acciari and not Lomberg
Luosto is better than either of them, both offensively and defensively.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Last game just started horribly and probably destroyed any momentum they wanted to build from the onset. We committed a penalty 49 seconds into the damn game, and then got a delay of game shortly after for an early 2man advantage that we had to kill and they go ahead and score right as the second one expires. That’s just a shitty start. Set the tone early tonight, build some momentum early
Yeah, that definitely didn't help.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Whoever gets the first goal will dictate how the rest of the game will go.

Are you prepared to be 1-3-1'd to death?
1 3 1 them right back all game

Can we get a confirmation on whether we have linesmen who will drop pucks tonight? or are they still trying to take over the game and be the stars of the show... you know for ratings they want caps.... tinfoil hat

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

Can we get a confirmation on whether we have linesmen who will drop pucks tonight? or are they still trying to take over the game and be the stars of the show... you know for ratings they want caps.... tinfoil hat

seriously...please have new/better linesmen because that game was just bad. even if we won that game, icing or not or whatever, i would't still said it was bad. more than even the refs, linesmen should be invisible.

Sharksfan66

Nov 4, 2021
Acciari is somewhat debatable. Luostarinen is definitely a much better player than Thornton. So is Lomberg. The guys have all said Jumbo has helped them tremendously off the ice this season, been great for team morale. He's basically a player/coach at this point, and I think part of him relishes that role. If we go deep, I suspect he'll still get in a game or two.
Thanks for the insight. Sad that we might not see much of him outside of a couple of games but cool to know he's found a meaningful role with the team.

Count me in on the bandwagon this year. Not just to see JT get his cup, but as a Sharks fan, I know a team this good is bound to break out of the 1st round slump at some point, and when you do, it's going to be really fun to watch. Go Panthers!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the insight. Sad that we might not see much of him outside of a couple of games but cool to know he's found a meaningful role with the team.

Count me in on the bandwagon this year. Not just to see JT get his cup, but as a Sharks fan, I know a team this good is bound to break out of the 1st round slump at some point, and when you do, it's going to be really fun to watch. Go Panthers!
I would go so far as to say Jumbo was a crucial signing by Zito this season. Especially after the Q debacle. The team really didn't miss a beat and it was primarily because of Jumbo and Hornqvist. You also don't get 58 wins in a season without great leadership all year.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I’m rooting hard for Weegar to succeed. We all know he’s better than what he’s been the last month or so. I’m really hoping the team can rally around him and they tie this thing up and grab momentum going into game 3

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Still debating if I should get some tickets and head over there tonight, Game 1 I held my anger in public and that sucks, I like to yell "f*** you!" in my living room.
Just call me on discord and yell f*** you at me. I can take it.

I volunteered to accept Weegar's seed. I can take a f*** you

Can't see florida losing this game
Say's Vanilla coke. Literally not even cherry. Jesus

1651784474461.png

Oh God. I always have a terrible experience when Luxmore is the ref.

LMFAO

Ex Washington Capital is a linesman. Yo WTF

Last edited:

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
I would go so far as to say Jumbo was a crucial signing by Zito this season. Especially after the Q debacle. The team really didn't miss a beat and it was primarily because of Jumbo and Hornqvist. You also don't get 58 wins in a season without great leadership all year.

I hope you are wrong.

Thornton and Horny are great to have around the team. But at this point, actual leaders of this team should be Barkov, Huberdeau and Ekblad. The leadership you are talking about should come from these three in the first place. If not, then this team is in real trouble.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Just call me on discord and yell f*** you at me. I can take it.

I volunteered to accept Weegar's seed. I can take a f*** you

Say's Vanilla coke. Literally not even cherry. Jesus

Oh God. I always have a terrible experience when Luxmore is the ref.

LMFAO

Ex Washington Capital is a linesman. Yo WTF

Nice. I appreciate the NHL giving me something to blame when if they lose.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

This. Whatever that circus was on Tuesday was god awful

Reactions: Boothinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad