Post-Game Talk: Panthers Show The Strength Of Family: 5-1 Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
:laugh: no I mean if the Panthers Get up 3 to 1.
I don't think is realistic that they'll be down 3-1.
I like your optimism, we are able to do that. Still would have to win both away games, easier said than done.

In this case I say no. We are not charity, we want to win, so the best roster should always play - and baring any injury all of Horny, Acc, Lomberg, Mamin and Luosto are ahead of him in the depth chart. Does he not have enough regular season games anyway to get on the cup if we win it without him playing a single PO game?

Last edited:
Reactions: I am not exposed

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Too young? Maybe too old!

At first I was concerned about the 5 forward power play but after watching Barkov play the blue line better than Yandle I was all for it to continue.

Are you sure you're not related to Vendetta the way you tell posters to watch the game? What next, learn hockey and have insider information? 😁

So you may remember me as BabyJagr/Havlat…

You know/remember who Baby Jagr is ?

Glad you were one that supported the 5 forwards unit, that makes your « concerns » valid.

And about the watching/learn hockey thing… I‘ll go with what the insiders, the hockey experts, the Great One himself, and every single people who knows hockey that watched last night game said.

And I said it in my other post, yes I do think some people around here don’t get the game and should learn more about it, this board would be way more pleasant.

Call me what you want: vendetta, Vengeance, Baby… I’ve been around this board long enough (longer than you, about ten years) to remember what great posters we lost, and what kind we gained, and knowledge on the internet hasn’t gone up in the last ten years… On hockey, but it works on any subjects.

Enjoy the badly outplayed and dominated WIN (edit) we will pull out tomorrow as much as you can ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PSLguy

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
I like your optimism, we are able to do that. Still would have to win both away games, easier said than done.

In this case I say no. We are not charity, we want to win, so the best roster should always play - and baring any injury all of Horny, Acc, Lomberg, Mamin and Luosto are ahead of him in the depth chart. Does he not have enough regular season games anyway to get on the cup if we win it without him playing a single PO game?
No. You either have to start in half the regular season games or play at least one game of the finals to get your name on the cup

Reactions: austropanther

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Not true.
well, of course if you're someone like giroux, you'd be expected to play in at least one cup final game.

what about joe, though? 34 reg season games. likely 0 cup final games if we get there. or what about poor carlsson? he's played in 40 games this year but won't get a sniff in the playoffs unless there's an injury.

hagg is the perfect example, though - he will not meet either criterion.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
So you may remember me as BabyJagr/Havlat…

You know/remember who Baby Jagr is ?

Glad you were one that supported the 5 forwards unit, that makes your « concerns » valid.

And about the watching/learn hockey thing… I‘ll go with what the insiders, the hockey experts, the Great One himself, and every single people who knows hockey that watched last night game said.

And I said it in my other post, yes I do think some people around here don’t get the game and should learn more about it, this board would be way more pleasant.

Call me what you want: vendetta, Vengeance, Baby… I’ve been around this board long enough (longer than you, about ten years) to remember what great posters we lost, and what kind we gained, and knowledge on the internet hasn’t gone up in the last ten years… On hockey, but it works on any subjects.

Enjoy the badly outplayed and dominated WIN (edit) we will pull out tomorrow as much as you can ! ;)

@PSLguy , you didn’t saw my question ?

I asked if your old mind remembered who Baby Jagr was ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad