Post-Game Talk: Panthers score two goals but lose 2-1 to NYI in a fluke filled game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

stppnmd

Oct 3, 2019
well that was stressing and kind of disappointing. Gotta hope these kinds of rebounds and bounces don't go on for the entire season.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Now we play a rested NYR and a rested Boston both on the road...likely on the outside looking in once this road trip finishes up.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
CAnt win usually with 1 goal. Bob played great. We are cursed. Let's figure out how to jinx the curse till it reverses

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
refs in Long Island **** us every time we play there. I absolutely HATE the isles. They are a bum ass team that is just riding a lucky streak and thats the story Im sticking too! F those bums

A team full of nobody’s basically, BUT Trotz has them dialed in to a boring ass system that gets results. Is it pretty nope, is it fun to watch certainly the f*** not, is it effective? Yes.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I don't have any dislike for the team after this game. That was one of the worst officiating screwjobs you're ever going to see in your life. Someone ought to go full Cleveland and pelt the zebras with D-Cell batteries on their way out of the arena.

Me neither.. .just f***ing pissed off we never can win games like these when it matters.. You just know we'll lose to Rangers as Lunqvist is on fire right now. Then we'll somehow win Boston

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Yeah no if we're winning one of the next two it'll be vs Boston. I have 0 expectations about tommorrow sadly.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We need to try a different D pair on the 1rst PP unit. It cant hurt.

Hell even Matheson-Weegar

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Matinee hockey and NHL officiating. Two great tastes that taste great together. Except the opposite of that.

geisterpanthers

Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I suggest you guys to lurk around the Gameday thread on the Islanders board, you will feel better lol

Those guys are full of praise for the Panthers, even Bob.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
So basically you’re saying that Greiss would’ve stopped the ones that Bob “let in”
He made two or three saves tougher than anything bob even faced this game. A couple deflection saves too that bob hasn’t made this entire year yet. Greiss didn’t lose track of the puck at all tonight. So who lnows

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad