Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Wow, ok... So you know that feeling when you know you have something to do and just can't think of it? Well this was it, sorry for the long delay.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Steve frigin Bernier was the miss worth 3pts as well as Kinkaid for 2pts. Luuuuis I realise I missed your Henrique point, probably for reasons I'd rather not bring up and remember, so I owe you a point after tonight's game, you should be at 26pts.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Ekblast with the most points tonight picking Gaborik, worth 3. We welcome FlaPantherSwe to the game, picking up 2pts with a win from Luuuuuoooooooooo. Flapanthers11 is getting away, got to catch him! The only miss was Jamie Mcbain, worth 2pts for his goal.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
I'm blaming myself for the loss today, I should've taken Hutton. The Panthers are 3-0 when I pick the opposing team's goalie. On Tuesday I'll resume testing my theory and hopefully tanking in the points game for the greater good

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
wow what a win. Mogo comes up HUGE with 5pts for picking Gibson, who came in to relieve Bryz. Don't know exactly why, but no one picked Tim Jackman worth 2pts? sorry I meant Luongo. CHGoalie27, Catscratchfever, Dabeast grab the most points for the night with 3, picking Hayes, Bolland and Huberdeau. Kulikov and Palmieri also go missed, worth 2pts each. Keep an eye out for Batting1k and CatScratchFever, they are climbing the ranks, fast.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
So upset that I don't get to dish out -1 for Kulikovs game misconduct. No one picked him. Lehtonen was good for a shutout but went missed. 3rd place is getting pretty busy and through those back to back games FlaPanthers11 grabbed 2pts to further his 1st place lead. Panthersfan94 notched 4pts to take over 2nd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad