Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Where'd I disappear to? I know I lost a point due to Luongo's loss, but I should still have 3 or 4.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Did I get my points for Enroths win? I think I had 7 before the last two games. Got 1 point for Flash vs Wings and 2 for Enroth? Or am I wrong?:)

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Did I get my points for Enroths win? I think I had 7 before the last two games. Got 1 point for Flash vs Wings and 2 for Enroth? Or am I wrong?:)

You're right about Enroth, I totally thought it was Neuvirth and Flash was already picked by JonathanHuberdoh before you in the Detroit game, so you don't get any points.

You will see your 2pts the next time I update the standings, hopefully more ;)

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Wow, maybe its time to start counting shoot out goals lol? Not much changes other than 1st place is getting crowded. WE NEED REGULATION GOALS! Not that I'm complaining about the W's.

This is the Washington and Philly game, sorry for being late doing the updates, but tis the season and I've been busy with family and Christmas partys. I will be more consistent come the new year.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Nick Spaling was the miss last night worth 3pts. Flapanthers16 gets the most with 2 assists and a fight from Downiesyndrome, for 3pts. He's also climbing up the charts pretty fast. Also CatScratchFever enters the game with a fight from Mitchell. AwesomePanthers gets an assist and a rare fight from Letang for 2pts.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Aksu has a big night from Hayes with 4pts to put him in the lead by 4pts. A nice 4 way tie for 2nd. Despres and Puliot were the misses of the night, worth 2pts and 1pt.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Aksu still holding down 1st place but PanthersFan11 is right behind him with his goal from Brassard. Sadly FlaPnthrsPunk loses a point with Montoya's loss while KittysGotClaws grabs 2pts with King Henriks win. Panthersfan94, St.Louis, and Ekblast, Mcdonaugh,tie for the most points of the night with 3. Goal and an assist from their respective picks. Chris Kreider and Derek Stepan were the misses of the night, each worth 3pts.

I can't remember the last time I got a point, this is getting ridiculous.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
FlaPanthers11 pulls into a tie for 1st. Ghoste continues to surge but not much comes from this game other than CatScratchFever notching 4pts for his win and shutout, picking Luongod.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Wow just noticed that im still high up there, even with playing for only one game in these past 4-5 games :laugh:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Alright finally done digging my house out of the snow, got the standings updated. 2 way tie for 1st and 2 way tie for 2nd.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Points Game Thread Talk Only!!(NO PICKS)

Thought it would be a good ide to have a separate thread for talk so the other one only contains of picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad