Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Alright! As hard as it was updating this 8-2 blow out, Benched kept me going and awarding our first ever 20pt/4 goal getter in this damn game. Which gets to show, it don't matter where you place now, Mathieu Perreault can grab you 20pts OUT OF NOWHERE. Not sure what I would have done, if he scored 5, but still all hail Benched.

At the top of the board, CanadianPantherFan(out of nowhere) and Flapanthers11 are still tied for 1st. The miss of the night was Mark... er Montoya, worth 5pts, and its worth mentioning KittysGotClaws... who snagged 5pts from Luos nemisis ByUGLYien.

Oh I got 2pts from Boyes goal and IM Clutcm got 2pts from Bollands goal, the only Panthers goals of the night. I'm just going to throw in CHGoalie27 lost 1pt from Luo as CanadianPantherFan, our out of nowhere tied for 1st guy, nabs 2pts from Hutchinson.

Please let the fate vs the Avs be much better.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
We are up to date in the world of sports.

Luke Glendenning was a miss with 2 goals, worth 4pts, as was Montoya who came off the bench, worth 5pts. Ekblast picks up huge points from Stephen Weiss notching him 4pts though tying him was IM Clutcm picking Barkov, worth 4pts, for the most points of the game. we also welcome LuigisMadhouse44 to the game getting 2pts from Ekblad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad