Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I asked about how the scoring goes earlier in the season for scoring a hat-trick. Is it 10 for hat-trick and you still get the points for the goals. I remember back then someone saying it goes like that.
If not then there's no problem with the hat-trick points or gordie howe points.

And no.. I dont want the 6 points added to 10 points for Hat-trick

Big Bjugs wasnt the 20 points for 4 goals created after Perrault scored 4 goals. I dont recall us having a point system for 4 goals before that game

Last edited:

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Big Bjugs wasnt the 20 points for 4 goals created after Perrault scored 4 goals. I dont recall us having a point system for 4 goals before that game

Don't know if that happened, but it should/should of been 12 points. (IMO)

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
I asked about how the scoring goes earlier in the season for scoring a hat-trick. Is it 10 for hat-trick and you still get the points for the goals. I remember back then someone saying it goes like that.
If not then there's no problem with the hat-trick points or gordie howe points.

And no.. I dont want the 6 points added to 10 points for Hat-trick

I had the 4 goals already there, I was worried if Perrault got 5. And no, its just 10 for a hat trick.

Aksu, I give 10 for a hatty and 20 for 4 because its so rare, which is why its worth so many points.

So we'll leave the points system how it is? I have no problem giving more points for a shutout. But I'm not going to change any of this until the playoff edition (hopefully) or next season.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
I had the 4 goals already there, I was worried if Perrault got 5. And no, its just 10 for a hat trick.

Aksu, I give 10 for a hatty and 20 for 4 because its so rare, which is why its worth so many points.

So we'll leave the points system how it is? I have no problem giving more points for a shutout. But I'm not going to change any of this until the playoff edition (hopefully) or next season.

Gotcha. But I think it would be better if 4 goals would be 15 points and 5 goals 20 (or even 25) points. Its rare to get 4-5 goals but still the 10 point jump you get when you go from 3 to 4 goals is too big imo, thats why 5 points would be better. But as I said, just my opinion.

Playoff edition of our points game would be fun! Please, hockey gods, make it happen!

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

I don't think we need to change it before next season. We can talk about it more in the summer. We'll have PLENTY of time :help:

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary

Wouldn't he just get 20 though?? Not 30.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Welcome to the game hockeydude1, you're the 1st ever -1 with Ellis losing. Though you can't see it for some reason, you are there haha.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Panthersfan94 has climbed his way into a tie for 1st. Luongo and Upshall were the misses of the night, each worth 2 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad