More likely outcome of tonight's game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
If you didn't know better you'd think that the Cats are just finishing up the season after getting cut from the playoffs.

exactly what I was thinking. it's like watching two teams playing out the rest of the season with nothing to play for

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I saw that the Leafs and Jets were playing on NBCsports so I switched over after the Isles first goal. It's just not much fun watching this team unfortunately. I'm tired of going to sleep frustrated and disappointed... I might as well just get married. ;)

I wouldn't go that far. When the Panthers cheat on you and you split up, at least they won't get half of your bank account and future earnings.

Reactions: JP Mick

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Seriouse how bad are we, i came back late in the 2nd Periode and its already 2:0 for Isle sorry how bad did we??
Another game where we dominate play. Can’t bang in a garbage goal. Let in another pp goal. They’re playing good. Need Barkov or tro to come thru in the third but the whole second period was spent in the isles zone

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Seriouse how bad are we, i came back late in the 2nd Periode and its already 2:0 for Isle sorry how bad did we??

Trocheck and Matheson had bad turnovers right in front of our net, NYI scored right after 1-0.
PP goal by NYI after a sloppy penalty by us, 2-0.
Mamin is having a good game.
Trocheck was glued to the bench most of the 2nd period.
Reimer hasn't been bad so far.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Shoukd be a line blender for the third. Get pucks and bodies to the net. Barkov Tro and huby need to step up

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Another game where we dominate play. Can’t bang in a garbage goal. Let in another pp goal. They’re playing good. Need Barkov or tro to come thru in the third but the whole second period was spent in the isles zone

I wouldn't say we've been dominating or playing good...both teams have been pretty unimpressive. We're not making as many mistakes, but we sure aren't threatening to score any goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad