More likely outcome of tonight's game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Lehner hasn't really been tested though. A lot of shots to the chest or with a clear view.

Need to set some screens to obstruct his view. Making it too easy for him.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I really don't like those high sticks that get called when some 5'2" midget decides to bend over and look at his skate laces in traffic.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Our playing getting mugged all game in ozone and slightest stick which barzal grabs they call on tro. What a joke

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I'm gonna love the melt down after this game: Dale fired, Boog fired and Tom Rowe reinstated back at the helm.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
nothing has been dangerous, hasn't really amounted to anything. I like that this game has been more "boring", a solid road game I guess, but we still need to score goals to win...
No this is the only major weakness I see in our team. We don’t have much of a net front presence.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Extremely weak penalty. If you're gonna call that you gotta call some of the blatant takedowns I'm seeing going the other way. Chickenshit call, chickenshit goal.

I don't care which rich guy croaked recently, call a fair game.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
our special teams suck so bad...with the personnel we have, there's no excuse. this is on the coaches...

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
this team looks so demoralized, no energy whatsoever. not that the isles are doing much more, but you'd think our guys would be desperate all things considered. pretty sleepy game.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Can't cover goal gifs for most of tonight, if they score (I have officially jinxed it they will score after I post this message). Sadly I was ready the whole night to do goals but nothing yet.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
this team looks so demoralized, no energy whatsoever. not that the isles are doing much more, but you'd think our guys would be desperate all things considered. pretty sleepy game.

If you didn't know better you'd think that the Cats are just finishing up the season after getting cut from the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad