Post-Game Talk: Panthers embarass McBackup, take 2 of 3 from Cup champs with a 6-4 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I said i was going to be happy with one win and one ALWGAP, we got two Ws so all good. That second period was a shitshow tho, gotta stop those wild back and forth periods jeez.

Reactions: harv33173

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I’d say a great target is if we can split the season series with Tampa: as of now, we only need two wins in the next five after a good showing!

I’m happy with our team well enough: Q needs to pick a number six that he trusts. I think Yandle was on the PK for a few seconds because he wouldn’t play Juulsen. Third line is doing good though haha!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I was trying to be as cautious as I could, but at 9-2-2 and 2-1 against Tampa I'm ready to get excited about this team. Ready to probably get hurt, but excited.
db75b61eb2962ab15892ab1faa3950b9.jpg

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
:laugh: That's funny.
Our offense was suppose to suck, it's carrying us right now.

I never understood the 'our offense is going to suck', personally. It's our team defense that's still the problem with this team. The offense is plenty good enough to win most nights if the defense would be more consistent. Especially now with hopefully Duke waking up and Tippett getting more adjusted. The goaltending is average to above average. Good coaching. Very good pp.

Defense is the problem.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
More balanced is probably key. And we never had a guy like Horny. You know he is going to the net and either scoring or screening the goalie

Ya, him and Gudas have brought a vibe to forward and defense respectively.
Pumped to see Tippett get progressively better as well, Frank is catching fire like he does a couple times a year.

I never understood the 'our offense is going to suck', personally. It's our team defense that's still the problem with this team. The offense is plenty good enough to win most nights if the defense would be more consistent. Especially now with hopefully Duke waking up and Tippett getting more adjusted. The goaltending is average to above average. Good coaching. Very good pp.

Defense is the problem.

For sure, if we didn't have expansion draft, I'd hope Zito would try and get Ekholm from NSH, we have built a mini-Swedish army now.
Wennberg, Stralman and Horny.

Reactions: Pigge and harv33173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad