Post-Game Talk: Panthers drive past Motor City with easy 4-0 win. 1st shutout for Bob

Which trademark Florida Panthers® event will happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Tonight's the night to get Bob his first shutout of the year, or at least two goals or less.
Clog the neutral zone to limit DET's speed and force the play at the blueline if possible.
Cycle the puck down low and feast on their weak defense.
Need all to be on board with a 100% effort as they have 4-5 days off after this game.

I will win the lottery next Friday and buy Club Lexus from Viola and change it to Club HF and throw endless parties there every game.
Surgical game from start to finish, happy Bob got his first shutout as a Panther.
Barkov and Huberdeau are magical, no other words, feels real good guys.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Love the win and that they got Bob the shutout. Outshot the Wings nearly 2-1 too.

SPR looking pretty awful right now - just six shots in the 2nd and 3rd so far vs. 27 by baby Penguins, yet still somehow tied 3-3 (3rd goal by Tippett, 2nd assist of the game by Hepo, an assist by Ang).

And Gildon adds a 3rd assist in a 5-4 OT win :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Love the win and that they got Bob the shutout. Outshot the Wings nearly 2-1 too.

SPR looking pretty awful right now - just six shots in the 2nd and 3rd so far vs. 27 by baby Penguins, yet still somehow tied 3-3 (3rd goal by Tippett).

And Gildon adds a 3rd assist in a 5-4 OT win :)

3-3Assisted by Hepo

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
Pretty sound performance, top-to-bottom, IMO. Stillman has earned his TOI, IMO, as well. Pysyk is a dead man skating.

CyBorg24

Apr 3, 2019
With the way Malgin is playing, and with the 2nd line playing with some chemistry, just put Tro on the wing next to Malgin instead of Pysyk.

I'm just joking, but tell me that wouldn't be interesting lol

Reactions: RainingRats

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
With the way Malgin is playing, and with the 2nd line playing with some chemistry, just put Tro on the wing next to Malgin instead of Pysyk.

I'm just joking, but tell me that wouldn't be interesting lol

The more time Tro misses, whether you think it fair or not, is the greater chance he gets moved for defensive help, IMO.

I like Tro, always have, but his salary makes his contributions suspect. If your not a "can't do without" aspect of this team, and the other aspects of this team have shown they can excel without you, then you'd better be ready to re-locate.

I'm not sure what you would get in return for a player like him, but, as much as it would pain me to part with him, I'd be open to an upgrade on defense that such a move might POTENTIALLY provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad