Post-Game Talk: Panthers drive past Motor City with easy 4-0 win. 1st shutout for Bob

Which trademark Florida Panthers® event will happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
4 games in 6 nights, then 1 game in 7, then 4 games in 6 nights again, lol

I'll post lines tomorrow, only question is if Tro is back or if goal per game Mark Pysyk is back at RW with Hawk out. Detroit is bad and will be playing on the 2nd of 2 nights, which means that Florida will avoid Jimmy Howard and face Jonathan "Nelson Mandela" Bernier

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
4 games in 6 nights, then 1 game in 7, then 4 games in 6 nights again, lol

I'll post lines tomorrow, only question is if Tro is back or if goal per game Mark Pysyk is back at RW with Hawk out. Detroit is bad and will be playing on the 2nd of 2 nights, which means that Florida will avoid Jimmy Howard and face Jonathan "Nelson Mandela" Bernier

I thought we were due for a loss, but if the Panther killer Jimmy Howard isn't playing, then we should beat a very beatable team. Definitely changes my Outlook on this game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Is next week our mandatory week off?

Edit: Nope, that will be Jan 21-Feb 1. we have two games those days, sandwiching the All-Star game. Why does it seem our schedule is always #$%^ed every season? I know we just traveled 8000+ miles on our last road trip, so maybe that plays in to it. At least Barkov, Trocheck, and Matty can get healthier.

Last edited:

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018
Has anyone been watching the Bruins? They're a machine.
u543h32r.jpg

Holy shit that first line is on fire

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Our top line has around 40 points together, which isn't too shabby either. Do not know the exact number, but Goldie said during the Avs game that it was at 38 I believe, and I think that was before the game tying and winning goals.
41 with 13 GP

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Why the hell you got to post a thread about how great the team is doing on account of being in THIRD place? Of all the things to jinx it over, it's being in third place?

*shaking fist at sky*

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
We losing tomorrow because main board thread was opened.

We gonna get our just desserts by the hockey gods

We'll lose because

a. It's the first game home after a road trip
b. We're playing the backup
c. After winning against a good team we lay an egg against a bad one
d. We are cursed forever
e. Because it's the Panthers
f. There's beach outside and the guys come in wearing shorts

aka the Panthers fans' toolbox of explanation for losing

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboy82nd and MaWa

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Yeah I mean whats the point we're in wildcard spot lol

WE ARE THIRTEEN GAMES IN! Why make a stupid ass thread like that? Then saying that we need more national attention. Really? Cmon. Yay, lets celebrate mediocrity.

I always refuse to open main board threads regarding Panthers. I am superstitious.

Me too. I don't even like to toot our own horn after a win, because they always seem to screw it up somehow afterwards.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Dumb ass thread on the main board. Makes us look real pathetic tbh. I don't understand the point of making a thread about a team being in 3rd place, 13 games into the season. So f'ng dumb!

Yeah i agree. I could see if we were like undefeated or something. I still wouldn't start a thread about it, but I'd understand it.

3rd place is nothing to write home about.

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad