Florida
7 games thus far at the WC's

Huberdeau: 5 pts +5
Gudbranson: 1g +6

Shore: 2 g
Trocheck: goose egg -1
J. Hayes: 1a -2
(K. Hayes: 1a -1)

Canada with the advantage thanks to the solid play of Huby and Guddy.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
853701376.gif

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
The difference between Jugger last season and this season was night & day. And I was wondering if the Worlds had a lot to do with that. Hopefully something similar happens with Shore, Tro, Hayes, Huby and Guddy by participating in these Worlds. (Although I still think Tro would be better off playing in San Antonio for another season).

-ghoste

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
The difference between Jugger last season and this season was night & day. And I was wondering if the Worlds had a lot to do with that. Hopefully something similar happens with Shore, Tro, Hayes, Huby and Guddy by participating in these Worlds. (Although I still think Tro would be better off playing in San Antonio for another season).

-ghoste

I think the biggest difference with Jugs was the fact that he began to realize that his size is a problem for the opposition. The only thing Jugs needs is experience. Once he begins to learn the pro game more, I think he is going to be just as successful as Barky.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
So the Huberdeau trade rants from a couple months ago can end now? I think the guy will bounce back as long as he stays healthy. No video of his behind the net, no look between the legs pass/assist? I'm getting anxious to see what veterans Tallon will bring in to help the "kids" progress and develop.

Come on June 27th. :D

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
So the Huberdeau trade rants from a couple months ago can end now? I think the guy will bounce back as long as he stays healthy. No video of his behind the net, no look between the legs pass/assist? I'm getting anxious to see what veterans Tallon will bring in to help the "kids" progress and develop.

Come on June 27th. :D

Tallon would be absolutely insane to trade Huberdeau at this point. Kid is off limits.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
There was an interview with Tallon not too long ago in which he said there were certain untouchables, such as Barkov, Bjugs, Hubby, Guddy, and probably someone else I'm forgetting. So there's no real threat of Hubby being traded. Tallon also said in that Mooseheads interview that he is highly optimistic about Hubby, I don't see anything happening.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Huby must love playing for Tippett...

What's he on..like a 5 game pt streak and getting better every game?

Burrows returns to lineup today and Huby is from what I can tell, the 13th forward all of a sudden.

Half way through 1st period..haven't seen him yet.

Edit: there he is, first shift with 8 minutes left in 1st.

Last edited:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Huby must love playing for Tippett...

What's he on..like a 5 game pt streak and getting better every game?

Burrows returns to lineup today and Huby is from what I can tell, the 13th forward all of a sudden.

Half way through 1st period..haven't seen him yet.

Edit: there he is, first shift with 8 minutes left in 1st.

Hubey is also a cutch performer. He's been a monster in nearly every playoff scenario. That and he had a good break before the WC, he is getting stronger.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Canada was eliminated by the Fins today, and ex-Panther prospect Iiro Pakarinen scored the game winner.
Neither Canada or the US will get to play for a medal this year, which sucks.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
No idea how this team, which consists mostly of future KHL Jokerit players, has made it this far.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
That's a shame that the U.S. and Canada got eliminated. Still, you can't complain about Hubby's numbers, I'm sure that will go a long way in motivating him this offseason. I think we'll see a resurgence.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00