Panthers @ 2014 World Championships

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Just read former Panthers prospect Iiro Pakarinen made team Finland.

USA- Shore, Trocheck, J.Hayes (K.Hayes could be a Panther soon, so follow him too)
Canada- Huberdeau and Gudbranson

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@tsn_wally: Team Canada lines:
Huberdeau Turris Burrows
Kadri Hodgson Brouwer
Chimera Scheifele Ward
Monahan Reinhart

Hubey getting love on the 1st.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Last edited:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I get PO'd every time I see or hear about Mac. He was destined to be a Panther. Instead we get hosed.

Let-it-go-quote.jpg

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
people seriously have forgotten just how damn good barkov is... he is the only reason why i am not mad about losing out on mac.. draft day i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
today i just smile and believe we have our malkin esque player whos more responsible

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
I get PO'd every time I see or hear about Mac. He was destined to be a Panther. Instead we get hosed.

I love Barkov and all...he's a brilliant player and has tremendous talent...but when Nathan MacKinnon flies down the ice and does things like win the calder and score 10 pts in his first 7 playoff games while wearing the same uniform of the team that kept us from the cup in 96 I get all butthurt about it :rant:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I love Barkov and all...he's a brilliant player and has tremendous talent...but when Nathan MacKinnon flies down the ice and does things like win the calder and score 10 pts in his first 7 playoff games while wearing the same uniform of the team that kept us from the cup in 96 I get all butthurt about it :rant:

Pretty much. Plus, the whole thing could happen again at the 2015 draft. McDavid and Eichel are gonna get selected by a team that isn't Florida. We get to see it up close and personal this time around. All because Tallon is pressured to win now. So he abandons the rebuild and will go overpay for a bunch of junk UFA's this summer.

Last edited:

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012

he was held pointless and was a - player when it mattered

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Pretty much. Plus, the whole thing could happen again at the 2015 draft. McDavid and Eichel are gonna get selected by a team that isn't Florida. We get to see it up close and personal this time around. All because Tallon is pressured to win now. So he abandons the rebuild and will go overpay for a bunch of junk UFA's this summer.

You're living in a seperate plane of existence than the rest of us here in reality.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
No, every post I've seen from you has been ridiculously negative. Lighten up a bit, you can't get everything you want, so why whine about it?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00