Line Combos: Panic Thread. Projected Line up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Can i use this as a venting thread cause i really need to vent after these last couple of games?

This team has been trash ever since they came out of the six game winning streak.

Team can't score. Spends too much time in the defensive zone. Other team looks like they have more energy.

Anderson is having brain farts every game now.

Every team below them is winning while the Sens are on a 3 game losing streak.

If this team collapses out of the playoffs, i hope every fan eggs their houses. No, i am not serious about that. Oh maybe i am.

Last edited:

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Can i use this as a venting thread cause i really need to vent after these last couple of games?

This team has been trash ever since they came out of the six game winning streak.

Team can't score. Spends too much time in the defensive zone. Other team looks like they have more energy.

Anderson is having brain farts every game now.

Every team below them is winning while the Sens are on a 3 game losing streak.

If this team collapses out of the playoffs, i hope every fan eggs their houses. No, i am not serious about that. Oh maybe i am.

Don't worry man I'm with you. It's so painful to watch and I always go to turn the game off then I think "but what if they come back" and decide to watch, which always ends up being a terrible idea.

Boucher has been pissing me off big time lately. His decisions with the starting goalies and his lack of urgency when the team is trailing seems to translate to the team because they looked like they couldn't care less. I felt like the game was done when it was 2-1.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Not to mention, the 3 straight losses to the Habs was hell, living on the Quebec side and all

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I know this is 100% hindsight and Dorion absolutely wouldn't have known that both Methot and Karlsson would have gotten hurt, but it is a time like this makes me think that Dorion absolutely should have gone after a guy like Stone or another depth defenseman. While Stone is no Karlsson, he could have helped in a time like this where our two top defenders are injured.

Oh well. Again it is hindsight, so i am not really going to complain about it.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I know this is 100% hindsight and Dorion absolutely wouldn't have known that both Methot and Karlsson would have gotten hurt, but it is a time like this makes me think that Dorion absolutely should have gone after a guy like Stone or another depth defenseman. While Stone is no Karlsson, he could have helped in a time like this where our two top defenders are injured.

It's not hindsight if you thought they should do it, they didn't, and then it turns out you were right about your inclination. That's foresight.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008

You don't understand. We had to trade our 3rd for Stalberg.

We have plenty of good defensemen. We don't have enough 4th line wingers.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
IJnxZ3w.gif

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
You don't understand. We had to trade our 3rd for Stalberg.

We have plenty of good defensemen. We don't have enough 4th line wingers.

Such Standouts as Ceci,Phaneuf,Boro ofc we needed to get more 4th line grinders. 4th line grinders are what put you over the top

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
**** this team. I can't believe I ever put any hope and confidence into it. Let me down again, just like they have been for the past 10 years.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
**** this team. I can't believe I ever put any hope and confidence into it. Let me down again, just like they have been for the past 10 years.

What do you want them to do. Build a time machine to prevent almost their entire top 4 from getting injured?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Our D on Monday is going to be priceless. Likely the worst 6 we will have iced in 20+ years :laugh:

We need to get healthy fast, can't see us winning any games if we ice a D consisting of Phaneuf/Boro/Jokipakka/Wideman/Claesson/Englund.

Injuries hit hard.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
This is sickening. Was getting cautiously optimistic about this season, and now everything is going to ****.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
I'm kinda peeved because earlier this season I was barking about replacing Wideman because an injury to either Karlsson or Ceci meant he'd be in the top four. And now the worst case scenario has come true. Not enough depth on that right side!

It's not good when the armchair GM's are right :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia