Line Combos: Panic Thread. Projected Line up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruizer3000

Sep 17, 2009
Hate to be negative but it didn't sound good in the presser. Assuming Ryan, Stone, Hoff and Wingels are all out for an extended period of time, whats our line-up going to look like for the next few games?

Dzingel - Brassard - Varone?
Pyatt - Turris - Smith
Perron? - Pageau - Lazar
McCormick? - Kelly - Neil

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Now would be a good time to see what Lazar can do on the top line. Give the kid some minutes. May get a goal this year.

Well he got an assist on Winnipeg's second goal with a perfect tape to tape pass. Maybe if he learns what team he's playing for he could double his point total to two!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I mean, does it matter what our lineup is if those four players are out(especially Hoff and Stone)?

This season might take a very dark turn after it looked like we could actually make waves. Boucher was right to call tonight a disaster.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I know we are missing wingers but I want to see Nick Paul again

nick-paul-2016-54.jpg

just trying to help

RuthlessLieutenant

Sep 4, 2009
Kingston
Hate to be negative but it didn't sound good in the presser. Assuming Ryan, Stone, Hoff and Wingels are all out for an extended period of time, whats our line-up going to look like for the next few games?

Dzingel - Brassard - Varone?
Pyatt - Turris - Smith
Perron? - Pageau - Lazar
McCormick? - Kelly - Neil

Wow! That is an awful line-up. But it may be the best we got.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
I'd guess zero

Didn't Dorion hint during the World Juniors (when we were a relatively healthy team no less) that White would get some games with the Sens at some point during the season? I could not be remembering correctly on this one...

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Are you sure? Can't we sign him whenever we and he wants

Well, this is true.
However trying to force that situation is how you get Vesey type holdouts.

I mean, consider one of his big thing is supposed to be his 'leadership' and 'character'... would you really want the kid to abandon his current team about to enter their playoffs because another team waved a bunch of money in front of him?

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Didn't Dorion hint during the World Juniors (when we were a relatively healthy team no less) that White would get some games with the Sens at some point during the season? I could not be remembering correctly on this one...

Not possible until NCAA is done

Are you sure? Can't we sign him whenever we and he wants

No you cant, actually.

To be eligible for NCAA you can't be signed to professional contracts or incentives (including advertisements using your likeness etc)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Not possible until NCAA is done

No you cant, actually.

To be eligible for NCAA you can't be signed to professional contracts or incentives (including advertisements using your likeness etc)

? So you can. If we sign him he comes over and plays. That's the point. He doesn't play NCAA anymore, he will play for us

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Let's bring White up early like Lazar...

It's just something I pointed out as an option. Also whites already gotten one extra year of non NHL development than lazar did. Which is mind boggling considering white was better than lazar at the same age.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
It's just something I pointed out as an option. Also whites already gotten one extra year of non NHL development than lazar did. Which is mind boggling considering white was better than lazar at the same age.

You seem to ignore the issue of him abandoning his college team just as they're ready for their playoffs - the team is currently ranked 6, so there's a good chance they'll end up in the Frozen Four as usual. Which is why he likely wouldn't do it, and why Ottawa wouldn't want him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->