P.K. Subban Thread - Edition 6.0 - #BlameSubban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria
You gotta feel bad for subban even before these negotiations people believed him to be a lockeroom cancer, now they thinks he's a greedy lockeroom cancer. Everyone needs to get off this kids ass.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Like you with Desharnais?

I thought Desharnais played better tonight and crap the two first games. Never blamed him for the teams woes. Said if Eller was benched for lack of intensity, so too should Desharnais, Cole, Pacioretty and Armstrong. I think for the sake of the long term success of the team Desharnais should play on the wing. He should be in the lineup, just not at centre.

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
Subban now reminds me of what happened to Markov. habs fans love to crap on their players for no reason all the time. They never learn. Trading Subban is just the most idiotic thing this franchise can do. Seriously, habs fans are the worst.

Always looking for a scapegoat.

Not all of them, there seems to be some pretty realistic fans in here, I find the ridiculous ones tend to be the loudest.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Do you mean Rafalski? He was a Red Wing/Devil.

Exactly...thanks! (his shot and the fact that he is close to the same height...offensive force,etc... reminds me of Diaz a bit).
Cheers!

Back to Subban talk...

No matter how good Diaz will be...we need to be better (get Subban signed to a Benn contract NOW!!).

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I'm very impressed with all of you, closing in on 1000 posts in 24 hours.

As for me, I made the rare mistake of watching anti-chambre and once again it makes me embarrassed that I live in the province of Quebec.

If PK was a Quebecois, boy how those idiots opinions would be so different. These clowns do such a great job at making themselves look stupid they have no shame.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Bingo!!
Fire Bergevin and get Dharvey on board...

Give Subban the same thing as Benn.

Are we ever going to see this D lineup? (fantasy?):
Subban-Gorges
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Diaz

p.s.: Diaz really reminds me of the small/very offensive dman who retired as a Red Wing/Star (solid career)...forget his name. Also a rightie.

Youre talking about Rafalski and it wasnt the Stars but the Devils.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Exactly...thanks! (his shot and the fact that he is close to the same height...offensive force,etc... reminds me of Diaz a bit).
Cheers!

Back to Subban talk...

No matter how good Diaz will be...we need to be better (get Subban signed to a Benn contract NOW!!).

He plays a bit like that yeah. Rafalski was smaller.
Both guys spent a long time developing in Europe before an NHL team took a chance on them.

My dreams of a

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Diaz

Defensive core that takes on all comers feels closer and closer now.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
You gotta feel bad for subban even before these negotiations people believed him to be a lockeroom cancer, now they thinks he's a greedy lockeroom cancer. Everyone needs to get off this kids ass.

I want Subban signed now huge huge Subban fan...the way he plays... but I'm not sure how he is off the ice, with teammates, rumors, fights with teammates...etc,etc... I don't have any insider scoop, but I know this...Subban is the best dman we've had since I can't remember...and we need him in our lineup.
Maybe he's cocky, arrogant, annoying with his me this, me that, money here, money there, etc...but none of us seem to really know for sure about how he really is... so I'll say it again...we need him on ice...we need our Habs to be as good as it can be (sign Subban now).

We always have to worry about injuries, but now...we have a healthy Markov and Subban is not signed.
#$%^&*@#$%^&&*.

****ing sign Subban now before we all raise our blood pressure.

Hab fans+Subban >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bergevin

(unless Bergevin is really stopping Subban from being too greedy...and I have a hard time believing this since all players are making way too much anyway...just sign him already...we were all fed up of the lockout talk, and now we have Subban contract talks...we want our Subban back).

Last edited:

simplysincere*

Subban is half as good as Benn.

Therefore, to be fair, Subban is worth about $2.625 Million/ year.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I'm very impressed with all of you, closing in on 1000 posts in 24 hours.

As for me, I made the rare mistake of watching anti-chambre and once again it makes me embarrassed that I live in the province of Quebec.

If PK was a Quebecois, boy how those idiots opinions would be so different. These clowns do such a great job at making themselves look stupid they have no shame.

Likewise, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

''Better without PK'' the headline of this old fart that should be nowhere near any show commenting or analyzing hockey. His point? Last year we were struggling on the PP and this was on PK, this year we're doing well (not mentioning that it's only 3 games in, and we were crap in the 1st one) and it's thanks to Therrien and Gallant (forgot to mention Markov). Conclusion: TRADE PK.
:facepalm:

Actually, to be honest, I laughed out loud. That was so random and all over the place, not to mention Pejorative Slured. However, can't say I'm surprised coming from this moron.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
He plays a bit like that yeah. Rafalski was smaller.
Both guys spent a long time developing in Europe before an NHL team took a chance on them.

My dreams of a

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Diaz

Defensive core that takes on all comers feels closer and closer now.

I'm so glad you're staying positive (''feels closer and closer now'')...'cause with every game we play I feel bad that Subban is not in the lineup. To me...Tinordi is for next year or playoffs if he's ready, unless we get lots of injuries (knock on wood against that). We're so lucky Tinordi is ahead of schedule 'cause a year ago some were saying he will take more time to develop...he's appox. 6'6 - 6'7? wow!! can't wait to see him defend our Price and other players.

Rafalski...without looking/searching..I remember Rafalski as 5'8-5'9... Diaz (I think) is 5'11? anyways...Diaz has that offensive style/instinct that Rafalski had (or somewhat!).
(Rafalski...NJ, Stars, Detroit, no? he has a lot of mileage).

I guess it was too good to be true...Markov and Subban reunited!!
Please make it happen soon...we Hab fans deserve a healthy lineup (at its best...solid top 5...Subban, Markov, Gorges, Diaz, Emelin...and I'm a Bouillon fan! so I do like him at #6).

We also have to remember...Subban will help all our other dmen with ice-time relief, since Subban is a ''ice-time eater'' (24min.+/game). I don't want Markov, Gorges,etc...to get an early burnout or especially injury before playoffs even though there's only 48 games!!:p:;)). Always worried about injuries...now we have to worry about when? (for Subban).

Fair (Subban):
6 years for 30mil.
OR
7 years for 35mil.
($5mil/year).
Get it done.

2 years? no less than 4 - 4.5...anything less than 4...we all know it...is a huge joke. $850 000 in last two years for Subban...one of the best bargains in the NHL. Nothing we can do...Subban wants to get paid and anything under 4 is ripping him off for the last two years he has given us Hab fans. Find something close to the middle but sign Subban.

Last edited:

onebighockeyfan

May 2, 2010
Likewise, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

''Better without PK'' the headline of this old fart that should be nowhere near any show commenting or analyzing hockey. His point? Last year we were struggling on the PP and this was on PK, this year we're doing well (not mentioning that it's only 3 games in, and we were crap in the 1st one) and it's thanks to Therrien and Gallant (forgot to mention Markov). Conclusion: TRADE PK.
:facepalm:

Actually, to be honest, I laughed out loud. That was so random and all over the place, not to mention Pejorative Slured. However, can't say I'm surprised coming from this moron.

They were talking about Markov's shot being on net and Subban's off the glass most of the time last year with his long windup everyone could see coming. Getting shots on net is more efficient. That being said we would have two pretty good power play units with PK in the lineup.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
I thought Desharnais played better tonight and crap the two first games. Never blamed him for the teams woes. Said if Eller was benched for lack of intensity, so too should Desharnais, Cole, Pacioretty and Armstrong. I think for the sake of the long term success of the team Desharnais should play on the wing. He should be in the lineup, just not at centre.

Wow, the Desharnais/Eller debate found his way in the Subban thread... #blamesubban

maci4life

Jan 17, 2005
Toronto, Canada

how about people getting their lips off his dick before we get off his ass.

this is no shot at you specifically, but people need to wake up and realize that Subban is NOT our #1 D, our number 1 D is currently playing and performing very well, and making the team around him better.

Until he dethrones the General, he doesn't deserve the General's money

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

I don't think most fans care about contract situations. The way they'll see it, the team's winning without him, while he's fighting for his millions. You won't get much sympathy from the average fan.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
They were talking about Markov's shot being on net and Subban's off the glass most of the time last year with his long windup everyone could see coming. Getting shots on net is more efficient. That being said we would have two pretty good power play units with PK in the lineup.

Subban's problem was that the set up last year took him much further from the net then he was playing the year before. Essentially because they didn't have Wisniewski on the other side who could both pass and shoot from range who opened space for Subban and also let him set up on a better angle from the other point. This forced him to rely more on an inaccurate slapper rather than sneak in close for a scoring play or charge into the scoring area and unload.

Look at how ineffectual Oveckin was with the Caps powerplay tonight, he had the same problem, being forced to shoot from long instead of medium distance and no space to use his puck handling skills to effect.

onebighockeyfan

May 2, 2010
No, Randy yelled at PK. Some people see what they want to see.

Can't believe you guys are still doubting his although articles from reputable websites, links to threads and tv broadcasts support my point. You can interpret it any way you want. Point is Subban yelled at the coaching staff.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
how about people getting their lips off his dick before we get off his ass.

this is no shot at you specifically, but people need to wake up and realize that Subban is NOT our #1 D, our number 1 D is currently playing and performing very well, and making the team around him better.

Only problem with the general is that he's proven to be a bit of a cripple at times.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I'm sure it's PK's fault if the weather's cold now.

Well...he did do a weather report once on CTV (ch.12 Montreal), but that was awhile ago!! So...no we can't blame Subbie, but we could blame Bergevin for his cold/very cold ways of negotiating with Subbie-Subbie-doo!

**** this ****.
I want to see Subban in a Hab jersey again.

Subban will win a Cup (or two) in his NHL career...please let it be with us:help::cry: please!! if it's not with us...I'll :cry: forever (the way I'm still crying over how Roy was dealt for players+goalie that were AHL stars but very average/incosistent NHLers).

Abitbol

le plus classe
Mar 29, 2002
img186.imageshack.us

Amen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad