P.K. Subban Thread 10.0 : 'Is today the day?' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
How the heck am I a troll?

What did I say that wasn't true ? He liked Talbot in Pittsburgh and, Schenn would be a nice addition!

True, true.

BobbyFischer is not a troll. Bobby is a Hab fan (like any other Hab fan here) and quite entertaining and definitely not a troll. We're all allowed to have our opinions and comments even if we disagree:nod:.

B.Schenn and Talbot would be good, but...imo we need Subban way more. An injury to you know who again and we're so screwed...again. We need Subban NOW.

And...we all want to see Markov and Subban play at the same time for once. Make it happen...please.

With Subban, Markov, Gorges...all healthy...we can surprise a lot of teams in the playoffs imo. That's what I want to see. Not easy to find another Subban...haven't seen that kind of dman in the NHL in a long long time. Subban is one of a kind and we're lucky to have him. Bergevin better not screw this up.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
True, true.

BobbyFischer is not a troll. Bobby is a Hab fan (like me) and quite entertaining and definitely not a troll. We're all allowed to have our opinions and comments.

B.Schenn and Talbot would be good, but...imo we need Subban way more. An injury to you know who again and we're so screwed...again. We need Subban NOW.

And...we all want to see Markov and Subban play at the same time for once. Make it happen...please.

Markov and Subban happened last year... wasn't the best, maybe this time it would be better.

Habcentric

Jan 24, 2013
Markov and Subban happened last year... wasn't the best, maybe this time it would be better.

Yeah but Markov was just coming off his injury and wasnt much in game shape. He is looking way better now with those games he played in the KHL.

PricePkPatch*

Markov was still getting the hang of things last year.

Don't throw PK/Markov under the bridge just yet

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal

Yeah but you know what I mean!;)
I miss the high-fives and the hugs (Subbie and Markov with smiles after scoring goals together). I don't want just 5 or 10 games...I want the whole nine yards of Subbie and Markov.

Sign Subbie now!

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
How the heck am I a troll?

What did I say that wasn't true ? He liked Talbot in Pittsburgh and, Schenn would be a nice addition!

Because over the past few threads, any trade involving Subban is a good trade for you. You try to put a positive spin on the worst trades.

I personally think it's funny because I don't take you seriously. At least I hope you're kidding.

Maybe troll is the wrong term.. maybe you're just some type of hipster poster who is super ironic all the time...

bigtimehockeyfan999*

On hockey central at noon on sportsnet doug maclean was saying that he see's it getting done in the next couple of days if not today.

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
Sounds interesting but if something would happen to Markov, were skrewed. I would be sick to have scheen and galchenyuk as are top 2 centers. Plekanec is getting older and desharnais is just mehhh, so the deal does make sense.

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
i heard fan 590 talking this morning. they were throwing names around and saying leafs could trade kadri and gardiner for subban.

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
Hah! No way we trade to division rivals.

they brought that up too then one guy mentions how burke traded with boston. i dont want to trade with toronto. theres no one there i want but boston have a lot of interesting guys. i think you would have to pull off a one sided deal but it could be good if montreal got hamilton and a forward.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
This. If Subban is traded to either Bruins, Leafs, Sabres or Sens, he's gonna come back and kill us more than any other ex-habs usually does.

Agreed. Add Pittsburgh and Philly to that list.

Edit: considering McD, add NYR to that list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad