Owen Sound Attack 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Someone needs to tell him to stop yelling when calling the game. You do know why Flint has no permanent color man don't you? The majority of the OHL broadcasts have a duo broadcasting team, with many having a third.
I can’t hear him from my seat in the arena but I guess when you can no longer complain about the GM, the coach, the drafting, the signing of players, the scouting, the on-ice success of the team, the development of players, the arena upgrades, the players being happy, the broadcast improvements…turn your bitterness on the broadcaster I guess?

Reactions: MJ5

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
I can’t hear him from my seat in the arena but I guess when you can no longer complain about the GM, the coach, the drafting, the signing of players, the scouting, the on-ice success of the team, the development of players, the arena upgrades, the players being happy, the broadcast improvements…turn your bitterness on the broadcaster I guess?
Haha. Who's left ?

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Haha. Who's left ?
Oh, she HATES the owner and it’s kind of valid but the negativity is just at ridiculous levels at every aspect that can possibly be criticized. I’d go with The parking lot sucks and needs a repave and $10 parking is ridiculous. He could start paying ushers and put them at every aisle. Uhm.... I guess all I got left is maybe a little better merch selection?

Reactions: blkhawk and MJ5

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Oh, she HATES the owner and it’s kind of valid but the negativity is just at ridiculous levels at every aspect that can possibly be criticized. I’d go with The parking lot sucks and needs a repave and $10 parking is ridiculous. He could start paying ushers and put them at every aisle. Uhm.... I guess all I got left is maybe a little better merch selection?
Did they reno the washrooms ?

Agent 53

Sep 4, 2021
Someone needs to tell him to stop yelling when calling the game. You do know why Flint has no permanent color man don't you? The majority of the OHL broadcasts have a duo broadcasting team, with many having a third.
There she is, the most positive woman in the world.

I’m sure Rolf is the blame, he’s been to blame for everything. Teams a joke, etc etc etc

Reactions: MJ5

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Game 7 tomorrow...

This series has certainly become an emotional one, tonight's game was an absolute push back by the Attack.

Defensively, offensively and emotionally between these clubs. The 7th and deciding game will be one where these teams will set the stage for who moves on and who goes home.

Tonight's game, Ricky was on his mojo and he was playing like he can. Now the team has to reset quickly and not get too wrapped up in the emotions of the W. This series has been so back and forth from the beginning.

OSMike

Conch Shell Crew
Mar 25, 2014
Owen Sound
Woot Woot! Nice work Attack. How many blocked shots in that game! Woolley the warrior coming back after that block was pure beast. Ricky was dialed. Everyone played great. Cycle play, pass and shot on Burroughs goal was pure beauty.

Lots could be said about fan numbers, great job by those in the stands it sounded loud on the TV. The drum was out again too! I was curious about attendance and taking a more objective look using percentage. Kitchener last night had 4714 / 7700 = 61.2% . Owen Sound 2152 / 3500 = 61.5% .

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Woot Woot! Nice work Attack. How many blocked shots in that game! Woolley the warrior coming back after that block was pure beast. Ricky was dialed. Everyone played great. Cycle play, pass and shot on Burroughs goal was pure beauty.

Lots could be said about fan numbers, great job by those in the stands it sounded loud on the TV. The drum was out again too! I was curious about attendance and taking a more objective look using percentage. Kitchener last night had 4714 / 7700 = 61.2% . Owen Sound 2152 / 3500 = 61.5% .
School nights are hard on parents

AttackBeacher

Feb 1, 2019
One of the best goaltending performances ive seen live in the Bayshore. The boys did a great job of blocking shots, getting in front of rebounds, but Chenard earned that one. Loved that Burroughs scored 2 (3, 3rd certainly should not have counted but good on him for scoring), Goure and Petro starting to get going. Youth continues ti impress.

Impressive effort, lets hope we see them again this year. Proud either way.

Reactions: HLLYWD99

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
The boys likely blocked 20 shots.

I hope they took plenty if ice packs on the bus.
Mark Wooley certainly is a warrior.
A few weeks ago he was on crutches and air cast.
Last night he was jumping in front of everything .
The team showed their character last night.

I bet Ben Cormier is excited to get started with this group.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
The boys likely blocked 20 shots.

I hope they took plenty if ice packs on the bus.
Mark Wooley certainly is a warrior.
A few weeks ago he was on crutches and air cast.
Last night he was jumping in front of everything .
The team showed their character last night.

I bet Ben Cormier is excited to get started with this group.
Was really cool to see the excitement and enthusiasm from Ben Cormier in his rink side interview between periods. And then to have the Attack play that game, with the crowd into it, I can only imagine how exciting it is to know you're going to be joining that team. Antonio Tersigni was also in the building taking in the game with his family. Those kids certainly got a great introduction to Owen Sound Attack hockey.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014

half those were knight fans lol can confirm (I was there) lol

Reactions: Millpond

OHL Prophet

Nov 17, 2021
This coaching staff needs to open their eyes and get control of Sedley's shift lengths and icetime and play ,or this is going to be over in a hurry. Where is this allegiance coming from? Get over it already. Is he wearing bowling shoes or skates. Their top players are exposing his lack of skating ability. Get him off the PP and definitely don't have him on the ice right now in the last 30 secs. Wake up.

OHL Prophet

Nov 17, 2021
This coaching staff needs to open their eyes and get control of Sedley's shift lengths and icetime and play ,or this is going to be over in a hurry. Where is this allegiance coming from? Get over it already. Is he wearing bowling shoes or skates. Their top players are exposing his lack of skating ability. Get him off the PP and definitely don't have him on the ice right now in the last 30 secs. Wake up.
Yep. Loses his man off faceoff. Too busy twirling his stick and bouncing back and forth on puck drop. 2-1 Flint. Change em up. No. Leave him out tired and a giveaway 10 secs later that almost resulted in another goal.

Let's go Attack! Big third period!

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Well done boys !

12 rookies pushed the Firebirds to the last 20 minutes of game 7.

Our superstar16 year old Colby Barlow, outscored Flints star Othmann.
Couldn't ask for more .

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
I cannot believe how some Attack fans talk about their own players. Flint played better than Owen Sound tonight with 8 rookies and a good mix of vetersns and is now off to another tough opponent.

DCruickshank

Jan 8, 2022
I cannot believe how some Attack fans talk about their own players. Flint played better than Owen Sound tonight with 8 rookies and a good mix of vetersns and is now off to another tough opponent.
Beleive me.....most of us can't beleive it either!! Good luck in round 2!

Reactions: OSattackfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad