Ovechkin has Finally Won the Cup!

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Okay, all the haters, come on down, we are waiting for the "it was against an expansion team, so it does't count" and "Ovechkin can only score on powerplays" and whatever is on your mind. It must hurt you that you can't use the "but he has never won the Cup" argument. We feel your pain...no, not really. But we know you willcontinue the fight.

At the end of the day the Washington Capitals have won the Stanley Cup.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Congrats to Ovi! Had the rest of his team been better in the past ten years, he could have more than one Cup. I have seen him play every year since he was drafted and he always performed in the playoffs. It was about time he got that well deserved trophy. f*** the haters.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
The best cup hoist I've seen since Ray Bourque. I give Ovi props for giving it up so quickly but thought Orpik would get it before everybody else did. Backstrom kind of shocked me, but it made sense considering he was there for ten seasons. If Semin were there he'd easily have been the first one.

Dallas Drake is another mention.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
The best cup hoist I've seen since Ray Bourque. I give Ovi props for giving it up so quickly but thought Orpik would get it before everybody else did. Backstrom kind of shocked me, but it made sense considering he was there for ten seasons. If Semin were there he'd easily have been the first one.

Dallas Drake is another mention.

Ovi to Nicky it was a no-brainer.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
oh you underestimate the pens media bubble. they will come marching in here with insane angles to attack him from. i can't even imagine what they will entail right now, but i know they're coming.

Funny! The Caps win the Cup and its still about the Pens. Maybe if the Caps win a couple more and you people won't be so needy. Enjoy it man, don't be petty.

pezpunk

May 3, 2013
Funny! The Caps win the Cup and its still about the Pens. Maybe if the Caps win a couple more and you people won't be so needy. Enjoy it man, don't be petty.

trust me i could not be happier. chirps from you guys only make this sweeter. i have a reason to be here. shouldn't you be in bed? you've got work in the morning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad