Out of Town Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Just saw that Dion Phaneuf has 0 goals and 1 assists -15 in 37 games. Annual salary of 7 000 000 million, ranked 36th in the salary chart for the whole NHL.

and some say Carey Price's deal is bad....
Dions deal is old and bad.

Prices deal aint old yet.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Ill second that !

Preferably in a sweep. :nod:
giphy.gif

Reactions: PaulD

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Bruins beat loafs again in Toronto on HNIC.

Pasternak owns that team.
Speaking of pasta I was watching on mute and I saw Jake debrusk flip the puck at him in warm-up and hit him in the face. Wonder what the hell he was thinking?

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Jake Gardiner is a bad contract waiting to happen this summer. The Bruins eyes must light up when he's on the ice, I thought he struggled again last night. Great skater and good with the puck but a poor defender.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
but but.. the rivalry with Ottawa ._.

What rivalry? Lol we’ve been curb stomping them for a few years now. I can’t think of a single team we have an actual rivalry with right now. The Leafs and our *****y play stole Boston. We have nobody. It’s sad.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
What rivalry? Lol we’ve been curb stomping them for a few years now. I can’t think of a single team we have an actual rivalry with right now. The Leafs and our *****y play stole Boston. We have nobody. It’s sad.

I know right... but people around here gets so joyful when we beat the Sens, telling us how much Sens fans are the worse and so on. I believe it started in the 2013 playoffs.

How about Buffalo? We always have close games!

(or ask Belial)

:sarcasm:

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Check out the Bruins board's GDT when they play the Habs. The rivalry lives on in a half century legacy of hurt feelings. Bruins fans are like the ex-girlfriend who talks trash about you years after you broke up with her.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Jake Gardiner is a bad contract waiting to happen this summer. The Bruins eyes must light up when he's on the ice, I thought he struggled again last night. Great skater and good with the puck but a poor defender.

That whole defence is atrocious.

Just need the Leafs to get eliminated early and then get themselves into cap hell with the Matthews and Marner extensions. Then they won’t be able to improve without gutting the team elsewhere.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Check out the Bruins board's GDT when they play the Habs. The rivalry lives on in a half century legacy of hurt feelings. Bruins fans are like the ex-girlfriend who talks trash about you years after you broke up with her.

There's no doubt Bruin fans hate the Habs and they will forever but they seem to be the only ones right now holding on to any rivalry between the 2 teams. There really doesn't seem like there's much of a rivalry between the Habs and Bruins on the ice right now.

Also even though there are Hab fans that will forever hate the Bruins it seems it's far less than the hate Bruin fans have towards the Habs. One would just have to read GDT's here and on the Bruins board when these teams play and the hate really comes out in the Bruins GDT and it's quite comical to read but it just seems far less in the Habs GDT right now from Hab fans towards the B's.

The rivalry just needs a couple of upcoming playoff matchups and it will really ramp things up again. The Leafs/Bruins rivalry is far better than what the Habs/Bruins rivalry is right now which is to be expected since they've played 2 recent playoff series and looks like another coming in April.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Aho powers around Subban and no one says anything. Thar happens to Weber and there's 3 threads about how he's garbage.

The only rivalry still alive is the Oilers and flames.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Aho powers around Subban and no one says anything. Thar happens to Weber and there's 3 threads about how he's garbage.

The only rivalry still alive is the Oilers and flames.

what about Panthers and Montreal :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad