Out of Town Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Kings starving for offense have already figured it’s not coming from their free waiver wire pick up.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I watched the Jets Sharks game yesterday, one of the best games I have seen this season. Overall the Sharks were probably a little bit better but Hellebuyck stood on his head. I really like the Sharks black and blue/green uniforms. The Pacific is startng to heat up. Vegas, Sharks, Flames. I noticed that Andre Burakovsky played tonight after being a healthy scratch. I wonder if he will be gone from the Caps soon?

Reactions: Rapala

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
I have a keeper pool. One guy is proposing a trade. Not sold on it. I want some different opinions on it. Def goal score for 2 points so defense is important.

Is offering me tavares-landeskog-keller-mcavoy

for Malkin-horvat-barrie-hedman

I have mckinnon in my pool, pairing him with landeskog is quite tempting

Which side you think is the winner ?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I watched the Jets Sharks game yesterday, one of the best games I have seen this season. Overall the Sharks were probably a little bit better but Hellebuyck stood on his head. I really like the Sharks black and blue/green uniforms. The Pacific is startng to heat up. Vegas, Sharks, Flames. I noticed that Andre Burakovsky played tonight after being a healthy scratch. I wonder if he will be gone from the Caps soon?
Nodoby wants to play the Sharks in the first round. Or Jets for that matter.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I have a keeper pool. One guy is proposing a trade. Not sold on it. I want some different opinions on it. Def goal score for 2 points so defense is important.

Is offering me tavares-landeskog-keller-mcavoy

for Malkin-horvat-barrie-hedman

I have mckinnon in my pool, pairing him with landeskog is quite tempting

Which side you think is the winner ?

I would make this trade in a keeper league.

Tavares and Malkin are a wash for now, but Tavares is way younger and has more potential to put up huge points on a stacked Leafs roster.

Horvat is your biggest loss for the future, but Landeskog is not exactly a slouch. He is carried by his linemates but he is putting up massive numbers and that roster will be good for years, especially once they add Hughes or another high end pick from Ottawa.

You lose 2 high end d-men but you get a future star in Mcavoy. And Keller is the piece that makes this trade way in your favour. Arizona sucks but Keller has 80-90 pt potential.

I would actually veto this trade in my league because in 2-3 years your team will be unfairly good. It's lopsided IMO.

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017

Tavares and Malkin are a wash for now, but Tavares is way younger and has more potential to put up huge points on a stacked Leafs roster.

Horvat is your biggest loss for the future, but Landeskog is not exactly a slouch. He is carried by his linemates but he is putting up massive numbers and that roster will be good for years, especially once they add Hughes or another high end pick from Ottawa.

You lose 2 high end d-men but you get a future star in Mcavoy. And Keller is the piece that makes this trade way in your favour. Arizona sucks but Keller has 80-90 pt potential.

I would actually veto this trade in my league because in 2-3 years your team will be unfairly good. It's lopsided IMO.

ok thx for the output. I was going to go for it but had too many beers last night to make up my mind

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017

between huberdeau or keller which one you would go for?

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
between huberdeau or keller which one you would go for?

I am a big Huberdeau fan so I am a little biased. He is a fantastic player, slightly less offensive potential but will probably have better numbers over his career because Arizona is a mess. Florida is going nowhere but at least they can score.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Can't wait to see what they do with the asset, cause you know it's all about asset management all the time around here.

You know that there's a difference between what he was with us and what he is with them? That for us he was a 1st rounder? That 1 year or 2 years after he was chosen, teams could still see him as a very good prospect? But since we f***ed up and made other teams know that he might not be the asset we once thought before, that he is not that great of an asset to work with? And that for LA.....you can't even call him an asset anymore? That the value of an asset might downgrade with time?

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017

I sealed the deal. Thx a lot for your input. It really ease my mind and erase the doubt I had.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
So with Bergeron returning Boston has opted to keep Pastrnak with Krejci, and have Heinen play with Bergeron and Marchand. Looks like the Bruins could have 2 great lines now.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Colorado/Arizona game is entertaining

Was 4-1 for Arizona and Mackinnon just tied it

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Marner was all over the ice for the Leafs tonight and IMO is the most skilled player on the Leafs. That young man is really gonna get paid this summer or whenever he signs. Matthews wasn't all that noticeable and Willy boy is struggling to catch up which was to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad