Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Lol. A Devils player tried to catch the puck that was shot in a sort of lob towards goal but it bounced off his glove and into goal which tied the score in Anaheim. Not by far as good as Bergevin but quite amusing.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
A second own goal by the Devils and I'm not talking about a deflection, this was batted into the goal. It's like Marx Bros.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
They have attitude banners elsewhere ?
I know what you're insinuating. Scherbak did nothing to earn his place here. He didn't really improve since he was drafted. It's on him. The 'attitude' thing had nothing to do with it.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I know what you're insinuating. Scherbak did nothing to earn his place here. He didn't really improve since he was drafted. It's on him. The 'attitude' thing had nothing to do with it.
Did he earn it any less than healthy scratch Peca ?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
DLR was unfortunate, but are we really missing him? We also cannot be so naive as to think he and/or Sherby weren't offered up in a trade. A player like Scherbak, I would have liked to have seen the team last season do what you suggested, but the player has to earn it too. I'm not sure he did. He may go on to a bright career, but I don't think he will be someone we will miss. Hudon is another that will soon find himself on another team.

It's not about this year is my point. I mean would I prefer DLR to DLO or Chaput, yes because he's younger and is on pace for more pts while being better defensively. Who said anything about offering them up in trade, clearly they didn't have any trade value or they wouldn't have been put on waivers.

My point is this team isn't likely winning anything this year or next, since last year we should have been more focused on giving the youth a bigger look. Put them in positions to succeed and see what you got, it's likely we don't miss any of them but that's not the point. Guys like Reilly shouldn't be in the press box for guys like Schlemko, guys like DLR or Carr shouldn't be in the pressbox for guys like waivers Shaw. These are likely insignificant moves but still should be done when you are trying to rebuild imo.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Theres also 6 times more people in the metropolitan area in Mtl
Sure, thats a thing, but I mean, these teams don't seem to struggle AT ALL with attendance ? (Maybe the Als, now?)

I don't see why a city like Winnipeg couldn't fill three arenas and a football stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad