Out of Town Thread: Pre-Pre-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Assistant coach in the AHL is what Sly should have been all along. Preferably on a team with a real good head coach that doesn't like to delegate much.
Hmm I think if he really wanted to become a good coach he would have started at the bottom of the ladder: Junior or better Midget. The guy just doesn't transpire a lot of honesty and/or dedication in his career approach to me.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
so MAF is sitting across from my place again getting interviewed by some guy in St Henri while having a juice

second time I've seen MAF here in St Henri last time i kind of waved at him and he didn't wave back

that was right before he got traded to Vegas and I truly think that snub might have cost him the cup win

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015

He's having some serious back issues that have prevented him from doing any kind of training this off-season. Damn!​

Could be a blessing in disguise Zetts put up an unreal year for his age last year but if it forces Blashill to play AA more it would trend Detroit in the proper direction. Despite there terrible cap management.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
20 thousand people on their feet for the entire Domi Probert fights. Anticipated for two months. Shown on highlights for weeks after. Ask anyone who won the game, who scored the winner or who was in net. They wont know. :nod:

"Old time hockey"

They also didn't know as much about brain damage.

Reactions: Peanut

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

He's having some serious back issues that have prevented him from doing any kind of training this off-season. Damn!​

This reminds me of Nathan Horton a bit. Once the back goes it's real hard to be a top level athlete. I hope Zetterberg doesn't end up almost crippled like Horton though.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
so MAF is sitting across from my place again getting interviewed by some guy in St Henri while having a juice

second time I've seen MAF here in St Henri last time i kind of waved at him and he didn't wave back

that was right before he got traded to Vegas and I truly think that snub might have cost him the cup win
The guy probably gets waved every 5 minutes, put yourself in his shoes for a moment and realize that you kinda space out after the first 20-30 strangers waving. ;)

Last edited:

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
The guy probably gets waved every 5 minutes, put yourself in his shoes for a moment and realize and that you kinda space out after the first 20-30 strangers waving. ;)

I actually don't think he even saw me he was talking to the reporter guy. He probably was put off by me staring at him tho earlier no-one else was even around to notice them.

I wish I knew local reporters better so i could ID who it was he was talking to it's some old french guy probably someone from one of the papers

St Henri is so quiet compared to the downtown people were walking right past him not even looking

Reactions: Peanut and vokiel

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
So the guy who we let coach our #1 farm team off a cliff for 7 years can only get a gig as a minor league assistant, on par with Carrierre's son?

Sounds about right.

I dislike SL as much as next guy but to be honest he hasn't been unemployed long either. Seems like he wants to be back at it and good for him for accepting a demotion to keep working.

Reactions: DavePeak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad